Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey I've had a glitch blocking me from making any progress with Lin. I don't know if it's just another way to say its all for this update or if it's something else, but basically everytime I do the *Talk* action at her door. the MC says "I should buy and give Android the Human Kit supplies" but I'm sure I already did that in another update. I also cannot buy it because it says i've already bought it. If anyone has a fix, that could be nice

By the way, yes I've checked the mailbox and I've tried everything I could this far. I just can't give the Android the supplies. since I already did, or atleast I'm 99% sure I did
If her level is around 25, then you should be able to give it to her, it might even be a tad lower than that, maybe like 23 or so, but it's certainly in that very small range

Reactions: alex2011

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wanted to share my thoughts after more than a few hours of playing the game, not a review, just some general thoughts.

I like this game and I appreciate the developer for being talkative here. Remember asking them about wheelchair girl, hopefully she will still come one day.

Game's great, although my most major nitpick would be that even though there is a medium-sized, growing amount of content once you run out of events... once you reach that stage it gets kinda sad. I bet it still is in size of the greatest content-wise games, just some thought I had.

Once again, here I appreciate the dev, I've once said that I'd like an option to sleep with multiple girls... next update two pairs were added. Could be an coincidence, but maybe for once I've influenced something :)

Another great thing with the game, is the writing. I expected myself to hate Maria, but then she did a turnaround on me, and then it was even better. Congrats on making me care about the characters I didn't expect to care about.

If I were to turn back in time, I'd ask the dev, to try to make events more repeatable. I don't feel like replaying the game from the start, yet there were many great scenes I love (for example with Moon) that seem to not be replayable... and my game apparently don't want to load saves from versions that old.

Solid work dev.
Thanks for the feedback, I would really appreciate a review when you have time. They help on this website a lot.

What sort of content would you recommend outside of the story? More repeatable content? What kind? I was thinking of expanding certain repeatable date events (the ones that given affection) to include more interesting topics and things you can learn about each character. I'm open for more suggestions.

More content will definitely be added to the gallery, but which events specifically would you like?

Reactions: TheDevian

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
More content will definitely be added to the gallery, but which events specifically would you like?
Personally, I'd like all the girls' Friendship Events to be added, though I imagine that'd require a redesign of the gallery.
One of the advantages of having all the events in the gallery is that it'd make it easier to see updated versions of old events, without having to replay the whole game.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What's the deal w the strange avatar on page 1 next to the game info?

Has it been like that for long?? The different avatar and 'my only fans'

lol might just show how attentive I am, if it's been like that for awhile.... lol

Cheers

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Holy f**king s**t.

I've dropped about ten hours into this game so far.

And I'm still going.

I hadn't expected the game to be so HUGE! O_O

Saying that, absolutely loving it. I definitely am more into the big boobed girls, their physics are just nice. Surprising amount of depth for some of the storylines, something that still pleasantly surprises me when I uncover them in adult games and AVN.

I'm kinda hoping for more lactation fetish (not sure if there's more upcoming, but all I've seen thus far is producing milk into cups) and whether or not it's going to spread to other characters, but I guess we'll see.

Also, I still haven't completed any character's storyline... which I dunno if it's just I'm being too slack on it, or if that means I should stop trying to multi-task and level up all aspects of the characters all at the same time...

...Anyhow, having a ball.

Thanks for the great game! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Personally, I'd like all the girls' Friendship Events to be added, though I imagine that'd require a redesign of the gallery.
One of the advantages of having all the events in the gallery is that it'd make it easier to see updated versions of old events, without having to replay the whole game.
Yeah, I'd like this. Or if not *every* friendship event, at least every one where anything remotely sexual happens.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wanted to share my thoughts after more than a few hours of playing the game, not a review, just some general thoughts.

I like this game and I appreciate the developer for being talkative here. Remember asking them about wheelchair girl, hopefully she will still come one day.

Game's great, although my most major nitpick would be that even though there is a medium-sized, growing amount of content once you run out of events... once you reach that stage it gets kinda sad. I bet it still is in size of the greatest content-wise games, just some thought I had.

Once again, here I appreciate the dev, I've once said that I'd like an option to sleep with multiple girls... next update two pairs were added. Could be an coincidence, but maybe for once I've influenced something :)

Another great thing with the game, is the writing. I expected myself to hate Maria, but then she did a turnaround on me, and then it was even better. Congrats on making me care about the characters I didn't expect to care about.

If I were to turn back in time, I'd ask the dev, to try to make events more repeatable. I don't feel like replaying the game from the start, yet there were many great scenes I love (for example with Moon) that seem to not be replayable... and my game apparently don't want to load saves from versions that old.

Solid work dev.
It sounds like story events are the ones you're talking about, those don't really make sense to have as repeatable in game, but the gallery that exists would be a good alternative to that.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
nope, just tried

That's a screenshot before the scene when young Ashley is sleeping
1630258772399.png

I thought, it's something like subsonic noise as you HIGHLY recommend sound for that masterpiece which got golden records like grains of sand on a beach, right? It's virtuosity on speed and note is somehow one of a kind in art and will be listened to in next centuries by generations, that's somehow your assurance, right?

Well, music isn't always something of taste.

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hi; not sure if I discovered a glitch or not, but have completed the current storyline for Felicity and Emma, and have raised Emma's exhibition and submission to 10 and 14 respectively, so it shows in the info tab as having full stars, but can't seem to convince her to wear the ropes.

The prompt says to increase those two values; is this a glitch, or does she have a higher necessary value to get her to wear the ropes?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi; not sure if I discovered a glitch or not, but have completed the current storyline for Felicity and Emma, and have raised Emma's exhibition and submission to 10 and 14 respectively, so it shows in the info tab as having full stars, but can't seem to convince her to wear the ropes.

The prompt says to increase those two values; is this a glitch, or does she have a higher necessary value to get her to wear the ropes?
that should only be 1 star each. You need 50 to get 3 stars.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
that should only be 1 star each. You need 50 to get 3 stars.
Oh, sorry! probably shouldn't have used the term 'stars' since that's there on the right; I meant the white asterixis, on the left.

Anyway, not sure what happened, but I ended up just putting another point in both exhibition and submission, and it worked after that, so all good. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Money cheat and boost the girls stats. Need to start over and don't want to grind.
Money is easy, open the console and type money = X
The rest of that is more complicated, and I don't really recommend it. You would be better off downloading one of the saves that were posted the other day.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes