c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
1.Since this is such a huge thread and im overwhelmed searching (im on page 1200 so far) could someone post or reply to my comment with a download link for android preferably the latest version

(hopefully with a wt mod already )

(android 11 doesn't allow users to edit any of the storage/emulated0/android/data and i only have a phone):cry::cry:
I can't do that. A special Android version isn't official provided anymore due difficulties of the Android version.
So either use the approach with Joyplay (links are in the first post of this thread) or use an unofficial Android version, although I don't see a 0.13.2 Android version at all.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
With joy play does it have to be the windows version ? Ive tryed joyplay a few times and never am able to get it to work . I think it has something to do with the exe file i try im too noob for life *lil lol*

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Grunts, high value slaves, either way a slave dies if something happens to cause it and they end up needing replaced. It doesn't even have to be on a high risk job, they are being mistreated, so I doubt they are in peak health.

You're right, it is pure speculation, as is any point that has no basis on events that have already happened or that is based around details that have never been given. That's all I ever do when not talking about things that have already happened, speculation, because that's all there is to do with such things.

Very true, Kali would still have control of her money, just not necessarily company assets. It might be less than if company assets were in play, but I don't think Kali would have any problem waging a political battle on any opponent...unless that opponent is actually a group formed from multiple of said opponents specifically to stop her anti-slavery effort. However, that is a different matter entirely.
Yes, they have to be replaced, that is why we have them breeding. For all we know, they are making far more babies then they are killing off, and we can say this is as much a fact as the opposite, which is to say, not at all.

I do the same, but we need to have some reason for it, and this is one that can easily be explained away. If it did become a problem, there are easy way to fix it, and half-elves are a good stop gap. So, unless Runey comes out and says it's a problem, we have to assume that it is at least not enough of one to be a problem in our lifetime.

-----​

The difference here is that she could anonymously fund a shadow campaign of ads, spreading an anti slavery message, or use another to just target pro-slavery candidates, making them look bad, without ever coming out for anyone. It could be done in a way that the money is almost untraceable, and no one would be any the wiser.

She could also privately support Vanessa or anyone else to run against the establishment, or not, simply by making the alternative look so bad in every other way, the less evil people will be more likely to be elected either way.
With joy play does it have to be the windows version ? Ive tryed joyplay a few times and never am able to get it to work . I think it has something to do with the exe file i try im too noob for life *lil lol*
Yes, you have to use the Windows version for Joiplay.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, they have to be replaced, that is why we have them breeding. For all we know, they are making far more babies then they are killing off, and we can say this is as much a fact as the opposite, which is to say, not at all.

I do the same, but we need to have some reason for it, and this is one that can easily be explained away. If it did become a problem, there are easy way to fix it, and half-elves are a good stop gap. So, unless Runey comes out and says it's a problem, we have to assume that it is at least not enough of one to be a problem in our lifetime.

-----​

The difference here is that she could anonymously fund a shadow campaign of ads, spreading an anti slavery message, or use another to just target pro-slavery candidates, making them look bad, without ever coming out for anyone. It could be done in a way that the money is almost untraceable, and no one would be any the wiser.

She could also privately support Vanessa or anyone else to run against the establishment, or not, simply by making the alternative look so bad in every other way, the less evil people will be more likely to be elected either way.

Yes, you have to use the Windows version for Joiplay.
For now, that's my point, it won't stay that way if the elves continue to be mistreated.

There is reason for this speculation, Syl'anar supposedly has their slave trade as an important part of their economy, so what negatively affects the slaves, at least performance wise, negatively affects the economy. I don't think this is an issue of it not being a problem, more an issue of the owners in game not caring even if it is.

She could and it could prove very effective much like leaflet drops in previous real world wars were. A powerful propaganda tool that could swing things in her favor if not outright bring opinion to her side entirely. Better yet, get someone to go undercover with some of the more radical owners and catch them red handed doing something either blatantly against the reforms or that is borderline. That would at least gain the attention, and potentially the ire, of the people who wanted the reforms in the first place. Undercover tactics are a tiny bit shady, but at this point, I'd be willing to go full all out war with Nia as the commanding field officer of whatever force is involved, undercover work is minor compared to that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For now, that's my point, it won't stay that way if the elves continue to be mistreated.

There is reason for this speculation, Syl'anar supposedly has their slave trade as an important part of their economy, so what negatively affects the slaves, at least performance wise, negatively affects the economy. I don't think this is an issue of it not being a problem, more an issue of the owners in game not caring even if it is.

She could and it could prove very effective much like leaflet drops in previous real world wars were. A powerful propaganda tool that could swing things in her favor if not outright bring opinion to her side entirely. Better yet, get someone to go undercover with some of the more radical owners and catch them red handed doing something either blatantly against the reforms or that is borderline. That would at least gain the attention, and potentially the ire, of the people who wanted the reforms in the first place. Undercover tactics are a tiny bit shady, but at this point, I'd be willing to go full all out war with Nia as the commanding field officer of whatever force is involved, undercover work is minor compared to that.
Again, this is assuming that the birth rate is low. This will only matter, if they are dying off faster than they are being born and trained. And so far, we have no evidence that this is even remotely the case.

We know many owners don't care, we know that most of the government doesn't care, many do, but most don't. Elf lives don't matter to them at all, and are happy to let them get hurt or die, and will only start to care, if and when it becomes a problem, and even then, they will only care about the numbers, not the people themselves.

This is like people going out and killing bugs that get in their way. Killing bees for fear of being stung or killing ants that get close to the home, not caring about how critical their roles are to a functioning planet.

--- --- ---​

Yes, they would need intelligence and evidence for a normal campaign, if they want to get people kicked out of office, and gathering that intel would be a good job for Nia/Sui and the fairies. That said, most of these smear campaigns don't need facts, or evidence. Just make something up, say 'some people are saying' or 'I am just asking the questions, it's up to you to decide', and bullshit like that.

It is much easier to get people to believe a lie, than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Again, this is assuming that the birth rate is low. This will only matter, if they are dying off faster than they are being born and trained. And so far, we have no evidence that this is even remotely the case.

We know many owners don't care, we know that most of the government doesn't care, many do, but most don't. Elf lives don't matter to them at all, and are happy to let them get hurt or die, and will only start to care, if and when it becomes a problem, and even then, they will only care about the numbers, not the people themselves.

This is like people going out and killing bugs that get in their way. Killing bees for fear of being stung or killing ants that get close to the home, not caring about how critical their roles are to a functioning planet.

--- --- ---​

Yes, they would need intelligence and evidence for a normal campaign, if they want to get people kicked out of office, and gathering that intel would be a good job for Nia/Sui and the fairies. That said, most of these smear campaigns don't need facts, or evidence. Just make something up, say 'some people are saying' or 'I am just asking the questions, it's up to you to decide', and bullshit like that.

It is much easier to get people to believe a lie, than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.
And my comment was in future tense, not what is happening, but what will later down the same path. This is dealing with a lot of unknowns. We know that the birth rate was high enough to cause a boom at one point, but we don't know what it is now or where it is heading.

Unfortunately, the many who do care aren't enough or aren't in high enough positions. One elf isn't a problem, but when more than that start dropping from the mistreatment, that's when the problem comes up, especially when it overcomes the birth rate.

I'm not so sure about Nia given her views on the slave trade. She seems more...violently inclined toward that than a good spy would need to be. She absolutely can't let her feelings get in the way of her mission, the last thing we need is for her to blow her cover and the entire operation in some sudden attack because she snapped or whatever else causes her to be unable to hold back. Then there's another issue that covers all our elves, the fact that they are elves. Being discovered is a surefire way to blow not only that operation, but any chance at a redo. As much as I support the elves, I think either the fairies, with their invisibility, or a human would be better suited to intelligence gathering, especially behind enemy lines. Humans aren't likely to draw suspicion based on appearance unless the person is a known elf sympathizer and any current owners, the player character perhaps, would be welcomed assuming the previous sentence is false, that they are not known to be a sympathizer. A smear based on actual evidence would be much more potent because it can't be refuted. A smear that is entirely false only needs to be publicly proven false, as does happen in elections in the real world, and then it backfires. I mean, they could use the Goebbels principles to pass off an outright lie, but that can be risky as well.

All in all, there is a lot to consider going into something like opposing the people in power already during an election or otherwise.

kiwigunner

Sep 7, 2021
How do i get Autumn to her finial exhibition scene, i have tried everything and cant seem to find an answer online. Any advice would be great!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And my comment was in future tense, not what is happening, but what will later down the same path. This is dealing with a lot of unknowns. We know that the birth rate was high enough to cause a boom at one point, but we don't know what it is now or where it is heading.

Unfortunately, the many who do care aren't enough or aren't in high enough positions. One elf isn't a problem, but when more than that start dropping from the mistreatment, that's when the problem comes up, especially when it overcomes the birth rate.

I'm not so sure about Nia given her views on the slave trade. She seems more...violently inclined toward that than a good spy would need to be. She absolutely can't let her feelings get in the way of her mission, the last thing we need is for her to blow her cover and the entire operation in some sudden attack because she snapped or whatever else causes her to be unable to hold back. Then there's another issue that covers all our elves, the fact that they are elves. Being discovered is a surefire way to blow not only that operation, but any chance at a redo. As much as I support the elves, I think either the fairies, with their invisibility, or a human would be better suited to intelligence gathering, especially behind enemy lines. Humans aren't likely to draw suspicion based on appearance unless the person is a known elf sympathizer and any current owners, the player character perhaps, would be welcomed assuming the previous sentence is false, that they are not known to be a sympathizer. A smear based on actual evidence would be much more potent because it can't be refuted. A smear that is entirely false only needs to be publicly proven false, as does happen in elections in the real world, and then it backfires. I mean, they could use the Goebbels principles to pass off an outright lie, but that can be risky as well.

All in all, there is a lot to consider going into something like opposing the people in power already during an election or otherwise.
While I don't think most of them care about the future any more than the humans here, your whole point revolves around 'continuing as they are now', which very well could be the elf population growing exponentially. We have no evidence that 'what they are doing' will lead to the depopulation of the species. And even if it did, I doubt that most people who are in charge care. They won't be the ones in charge when it becomes a problem, so they won't have to deal with it, they can just blame the other candidates for it, and say they are the only ones who can fix it. They will use that to take more power. That is the problem when the people in charge only care about power, and nothing else.

This is an exact copy of how things work in the real world, the only difference is the topic they are ignoring.

--- --- ---​

Hard to say, while her temper is high, it is possible for her to be convinced of the need for discretion, keeping things on the down-low is one of her skills, though the fairies would be the main source. That said, there are just some missions that will require someone with more strength than a fairie.

Breaking and entering, it won't much matter who you are, getting caught is game over. There is a reason she dresses up like a human when she goes on these raids.

Real data can help, but isn't even close to needed for a smear campaign, in fact, sometimes it can hurt. A bit of photoshop, some well places memes, a few rumors here and there. Of course it will help if they can a media company on their side, like she could buy a tv network. This would allow them to spread any sort of bullshit rumors they want, as well as airing tv shows that portray elves in a positive light.
One thing that I think would help some, is to have more than one location, like being able to take them to the beach or the cafe (or maybe other places). This would also help with the exhibitionism scenes, keeping them fresh.

Stringing Kali's new exhibitionism events would be a prime target for stringing events together. They flow nicely like that.

You have some stringing with some of the lust events, or at least the start of it, with the edging. I would also like to see options for the level 9 event, I know that kind of defeats the point, but it would be nice to have more incentive to reach level 9. At the moment, the only reason is for the points, since I don't really like those scenes that much (no offense, just too close to femdom for me), IDK about anyone else, but to me, the level 6 ones have the best scenes (at least for Maria and Kali), but ending there is a waste of time, since you don't get points. I have taken to avoiding Lin, because the only one of her events that is a real turn on is the body inspection, so avoiding her is the only way to keep her from wasting my morning, keeping me from the authentic headpats. The others are nice, but only the ones in the kitchen are 'true' headpats... :ROFLMAO:

What I am thinking is that the level 6 ones should all have some exhibitionism ones, like Maria and Kali, and the level 9 ones should include something new in the dungeon. "Fine, you want to get fucked that badly, then come with me." "Where are you taking me?" "You'll find out..." Then take her to the dungeon and use her like the sex toy she is. Maybe tie her up, complete with a blindfold and gag, and pound her until she is a drooling mess or maybe leave off the gags, and use every hole she has...

On another topic, if Lin is not going to be in the kitchen on her shower day, can that be moved to Wednesday? Kill two birds with one stone... I don't really see why that had to be changed anyway, the shower can't take all morning, just say she is doing that at the end of her shift.

I am curious how you plan to do the outfits for the twins, will you do every combination, will they need to be paired up, will it only be one at a time? Lots of options. I will look forward to trying all of their related events. That is the real question, how will those be done, as pairs, or one at a time? Can't wait to see how that goes. Maybe Ellen can help out with some, like holding one down, sitting on her face while making out with the MC? IDK...

For Android, I am thinking a public BJ would be a fitting lust event, since to her, that is one of the dirtiest 'holes' she has.

Here's hoping we get some Jia and Ren love this time around. ;p

Thanks again for making this and listening to us. ;)

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
While I don't think most of them care about the future any more than the humans here, your whole point revolves around 'continuing as they are now', which very well could be the elf population growing exponentially. We have no evidence that 'what they are doing' will lead to the depopulation of the species. And even if it did, I doubt that most people who are in charge care. They won't be the ones in charge when it becomes a problem, so they won't have to deal with it, they can just blame the other candidates for it, and say they are the only ones who can fix it. They will use that to take more power. That is the problem when the people in charge only care about power, and nothing else.

This is an exact copy of how things work in the real world, the only difference is the topic they are ignoring.

--- --- ---​

Hard to say, while her temper is high, it is possible for her to be convinced of the need for discretion, keeping things on the down-low is one of her skills, though the fairies would be the main source. That said, there are just some missions that will require someone with more strength than a fairie.

Breaking and entering, it won't much matter who you are, getting caught is game over. There is a reason she dresses up like a human when she goes on these raids.

Real data can help, but isn't even close to needed for a smear campaign, in fact, sometimes it can hurt. A bit of photoshop, some well places memes, a few rumors here and there. Of course it will help if they can a media company on their side, like she could buy a tv network. This would allow them to spread any sort of bullshit rumors they want, as well as airing tv shows that portray elves in a positive light.

One thing that I think would help some, is to have more than one location, like being able to take them to the beach or the cafe (or maybe other places). This would also help with the exhibitionism scenes, keeping them fresh.

Stringing Kali's new exhibitionism events would be a prime target for stringing events together. They flow nicely like that.

You have some stringing with some of the lust events, or at least the start of it, with the edging. I would also like to see options for the level 9 event, I know that kind of defeats the point, but it would be nice to have more incentive to reach level 9. At the moment, the only reason is for the points, since I don't really like those scenes that much (no offense, just too close to femdom for me), IDK about anyone else, but to me, the level 6 ones have the best scenes (at least for Maria and Kali), but ending there is a waste of time, since you don't get points. I have taken to avoiding Lin, because the only one of her events that is a real turn on is the body inspection, so avoiding her is the only way to keep her from wasting my morning, keeping me from the authentic headpats. The others are nice, but only the ones in the kitchen are 'true' headpats... :ROFLMAO:

What I am thinking is that the level 6 ones should all have some exhibitionism ones, like Maria and Kali, and the level 9 ones should include something new in the dungeon. "Fine, you want to get fucked that badly, then come with me." "Where are you taking me?" "You'll find out..." Then take her to the dungeon and use her like the sex toy she is. Maybe tie her up, complete with a blindfold and gag, and pound her until she is a drooling mess or maybe leave off the gags, and use every hole she has...

On another topic, if Lin is not going to be in the kitchen on her shower day, can that be moved to Wednesday? Kill two birds with one stone... I don't really see why that had to be changed anyway, the shower can't take all morning, just say she is doing that at the end of her shift.

I am curious how you plan to do the outfits for the twins, will you do every combination, will they need to be paired up, will it only be one at a time? Lots of options. I will look forward to trying all of their related events. That is the real question, how will those be done, as pairs, or one at a time? Can't wait to see how that goes. Maybe Ellen can help out with some, like holding one down, sitting on her face while making out with the MC? IDK...

For Android, I am thinking a public BJ would be a fitting lust event, since to her, that is one of the dirtiest 'holes' she has.

Dude... I love your comments.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

--- --- ---​

Or the growth could be over and is now ust a facade, like the reforms. This is one of many unknowns in this line of speculation. You would be right about the people in charge, that one isn't an unknown, it is blatantly obvious that they don't care or the reforms would be enforced in full, much like some laws in the real world get passed and then are never enforced all for points with the constituency, a facade of caring all to maintain power. The problem can be summed up in a what if. What if the problem is much worse than they think it is because, when they last noticed, it didn't exist, so they stopped paying attention since they don't care. If they notice the population decline begin to threaten their power, yes, they are going to do something about it guaranteed all to maintain that power. But since they don't care, they may not even notice it happen when the elf population starts dropping at a rate that doesn't just threaten future leaders, but becomes a threat to them as well. If the decline becomes heavy enough, it won't just affect the future, it will affect the current leaders and they risk not only the economic prosperity of Syl'anar, but their own position.

It is possible, but especially in an active election, time would be a crucial asset that cannot be replenished. It would be easier and safer to use a human so she doesn't put both herself, any captive elves, the entire operation, and any future attempts at risk. This is why I suggest humans do it, less volatility than Nia and more strength than a fairy.

As far as breaking and entering, that's not what I meant. I'm thinking more an infiltration by 'joining' the ranks of the other side. Becoming one of them to learn some juicy details that may not even be obtainable with simply sneaking around unnoticed. Becoming a double agent to gain intelligence right from the people we are working against. There has to be someone with loose enough lips around their own people.

Real data isn't needed, but it is much more solid than a lie, especially if the other side comes up with the real data to debunk that lie. Even the Goebbels Principles don't stand up to the truth when the truth is backed by evidence while the lie being subjected to said principles is not.

I have no doubt that Kali would be VERY capable of buying significant media coverage in support of her side, even without her father's company backing her. I think that is going to be their strongest asset if the story goes that route considering how effective it can be in real life. Elections change drastically in real life based on media coverage alone. In fact, some say elections in the US in particular are less based on votes and more based on who can throw the larger amount of money at the media to get more air time. This, of course, is not entirely the case, but the notion does have some merit. Especially if she has the funds to buy ALL of the media, leaving her opposition with nothing. It would be a complete massacre in the political arena if she somehow managed that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or the growth could be over and is now ust a facade, like the reforms. This is one of many unknowns in this line of speculation. You would be right about the people in charge, that one isn't an unknown, it is blatantly obvious that they don't care or the reforms would be enforced in full, much like some laws in the real world get passed and then are never enforced all for points with the constituency, a facade of caring all to maintain power. The problem can be summed up in a what if. What if the problem is much worse than they think it is because, when they last noticed, it didn't exist, so they stopped paying attention since they don't care. If they notice the population decline begin to threaten their power, yes, they are going to do something about it guaranteed all to maintain that power. But since they don't care, they may not even notice it happen when the elf population starts dropping at a rate that doesn't just threaten future leaders, but becomes a threat to them as well. If the decline becomes heavy enough, it won't just affect the future, it will affect the current leaders and they risk not only the economic prosperity of Syl'anar, but their own position.

It is possible, but especially in an active election, time would be a crucial asset that cannot be replenished. It would be easier and safer to use a human so she doesn't put both herself, any captive elves, the entire operation, and any future attempts at risk. This is why I suggest humans do it, less volatility than Nia and more strength than a fairy.

As far as breaking and entering, that's not what I meant. I'm thinking more an infiltration by 'joining' the ranks of the other side. Becoming one of them to learn some juicy details that may not even be obtainable with simply sneaking around unnoticed. Becoming a double agent to gain intelligence right from the people we are working against. There has to be someone with loose enough lips around their own people.

Real data isn't needed, but it is much more solid than a lie, especially if the other side comes up with the real data to debunk that lie. Even the Goebbels Principles don't stand up to the truth when the truth is backed by evidence while the lie being subjected to said principles is not.

I have no doubt that Kali would be VERY capable of buying significant media coverage in support of her side, even without her father's company backing her. I think that is going to be their strongest asset if the story goes that route considering how effective it can be in real life. Elections change drastically in real life based on media coverage alone. In fact, some say elections in the US in particular are less based on votes and more based on who can throw the larger amount of money at the media to get more air time. This, of course, is not entirely the case, but the notion does have some merit. Especially if she has the funds to buy ALL of the media, leaving her opposition with nothing. It would be a complete massacre in the political arena if she somehow managed that.
It could be anything. We have nothing to base any kind of theory on, all we have it pure conjecture at best, with little to no evidence to back it up.

---​

As for the espionage, that is usually best to leave to the fairies.

Sure, but infiltrating by being one of them is something that would take a lot of time. You have to earn their trust, work your way up, and so on. Double agents are nice, but that can take years to set up.

You would think that, but in the real world, most of the time, it's the made up stuff that takes, though I admit, that it helps to have the lie based on something that is true. "We know they did X, so obviously they had to have done Y and Z too!!!" You just need people to spread that 'news'.

Sadly, that is true about out elections, which is kind of my point, and it can be done mostly anonymously.

This is why Kali is the head wife. ;)

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Even the Goebbels Principles don't stand up to the truth when the truth is backed by evidence while the lie being subjected to said principles is not.
You think so? Because I'd say the sheer number of people who believe that Covid is a hoax, and that vaccines contain microchips so that Bill Gates can track you (or they'll give you autism, or make you docile and easier for the government mind control satellites, or whatever other insanity is making the rounds at the moment) proves that no amount of evidence will convince some people of the truth. Some lies are believed in spite of all the evidence against them, and some truths are ignored despite a preponderance of evidence.
"A lie can run round the world before the truth has got its boots on."

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You think so? Because I'd say the sheer number of people who believe that Covid is a hoax, and that vaccines contain microchips so that Bill Gates can track you (or they'll give you autism, or make you docile and easier for the government mind control satellites, or whatever other insanity is making the rounds at the moment) proves that no amount of evidence will convince some people of the truth. Some lies are believed in spite of all the evidence against them, and some truths are ignored despite a preponderance of evidence.
"A lie can run round the world before the truth has got its boots on."
Yup, it is far easier to convince people of a lie, than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I'd love for the repeatable date/hang out content to get a rework. It's something I've suggested a few times, because I think it underlines the feel of this as a relationship. One of the problems with it, though, is that it'll be a lot of under-the-hood work, for a pay-off that some people aren't even going to notice, and others are going to see and go "oh, neat" then stop thinking about. On the other hand, one of the advantages of expanding the conversation between the girls and the MC is that you can add a few new lines in any update that you feel like without any fanfare. Just, "I wrote some fun Kali date dialogue, I'll include it in this update" or "this Ashley dialogue, where she tells you all the things she wants you to do to her in detail, is ridiculously hot, but it doesn't really fit in the events I've written for her; I'm adding it to her date conversations, because it's my game, and I can do that if I want".

I'd like to see (not this update, because you've already got a lot planned, but maybe at some point next year) a rework/expansion of the gallery. I'd like all the girls' story events, even the non-sexual ones, to be replayed from a gallery. That'd also let players see new, rebuilt scenes when you make them, without having to play through the game. Just, "Oh, Ashley's 13th story event's been redone? Let's see what's different. Click."

The chaining together sex scenes sounds interesting; given that my knowledge of computer programming is about equal to my knowledge of 3rd-century Bedouin poetry, I have no idea how difficult it might be, but it does sounds ambitious to me.

I'd like to see more content, either story events or repeatable ones, with more than one girl; again, I think it helps the world feel more alive if the girls evolve their interpersonal relationships with one another, and not just with the "roommate" some of them have. Scenes like Ashley and Kali going for pizza, the Twins & Ashley going to the cabin, the Kali/Moon/Emma gaming were all great; the more of those type of events the better, in my opinion.
The events with all the girls together are also fun, but I don't think those work as well in terms of "the girls are growing closer/resolving their diferences/gaining fresh insight into one another" because it's difficult to focus on those moments in a scene with nine or more characters. I think the girls work better in small groups, if you're looking to explore their relationships with one another; "Autumn and Ashley grow closer, because Autumn wants Ashley to know what a loving family is like" or "taking Maria and Android clothes shopping" or "Lin teaches Ashley how to plant a garden, while Kali sunbathes" kind of events are the kind of things I like to see.
Also, two or three girls + the MC lewd scenes, of course. Some of them are obvious; more Kali & Lucia, Maria & Hana, the Twins (like, really though), and Lin & Android. Some are less so; it's strange that you can have Ashley and Maria together during an event, but then not get them to do so again. Same for Kali & Lin, Ashley & the Twins, Maria & Lin, Maria & Android; Maria really does like to play with the MC's toys, doesn't she? How about a potential Emma & Felicity shower option (sometimes when you shower with one of them, the other could come into the shower to join you, too)?

More Moon and Hana, especially in that lingerie of hers; or give every character that same outfit, that would work, too. Yeah, do that. While you're doing that, give every character a maid outfit, too, just because.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maria really does like to play with the MC's toys, doesn't she? How about a potential Emma & Felicity shower option (sometimes when you shower with one of them, the other could come into the shower to join you, too)?
A lot of nice ideas.

That is a good point, now that we see that she plays with toys, some more events with her using them could be really nice. What would also be funny though, is if the one Sylvia 'borrowed' was actually from Hana's box of toys, not one of Maria's, but that is another story... XD
Although, if she looked in Hana's box of toys, she might have been scared off... XD ...Though, I suppose maybe she accidentally left it out one day... lol

Yeah, showering with both twins, now that they are getting along more, would be a nice change.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
That is a good point, now that we see that she plays with toys, some more events with her using them could be really nice.
I mean, that's an accurate statement, and one I don't disagree with, but that's not what I meant.
When I said "she likes to play with the MC's toys", I meant she likes to fuck his girls. They're the "toys" I was referring to. She needs to be "punished" for touching his toys without permission; I'm well aware that wouldn't stop her (more likely it'd encourage her) but it's still a nice idea.

I'll also take this opportunity to say your idea for Android's Lust Event was a good one.

Also, now that you've mentioned Sylvia and Hana together, I really want to see Sylvia in Hana's lingerie.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes