Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It's weird, but since they added the ability to view more than 20 posts per page, if you are still showing 20 per page, it includes the page number, which works fine for anyone still set to 20, but for anyone else, it is a challenge, like for example, it is hard to find page 1517, when you only see 759 pages.
Why they still haven't fixed that after all this time, I have no idea...
They haven't fixed a lot of things here; the donations thing, my Patreon pledges haven't synched in days, so I had to list them, the 20/per page thing, etc. Pretty sad to be honest.

Reactions: TheDevian

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
They haven't fixed a lot of things here; the donations thing, my Patreon pledges haven't synched in days, so I had to list them, the 20/per page thing, etc. Pretty sad to be honest.
One cannot refuse to eat just because there is a chance of being choked. (y) A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.

Cheer up Master Takagi. :geek:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I just want things to work, dammit :LOL:

And thanks for the Chinese proverb (y)
I know, did you try disassociate Patreon delete the pledges and associate patreon again? I think that's what I did.
And you're welcome, nothing like a proverb to kickstart the day. :D

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I know, did you try disassociate Patreon delete the pledges and associate patreon again? I think that's what I did.
And you're welcome, nothing like a proverb to kickstart the day. :D
Yeah I did, that's how I found out about this problem to begin with. Been trying to connect for days and I get the 400 Bad Request SSL BS. Already ticketed Staff here.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Ah, the place is falling apart. I never got that error but it was some time ago.
Yeah who the hell knows what's happening, but it's just adding to my angst and excitement over the update today. I didn't sleep well, which I knew I was going to, and I was up earlier than I wanted to be.

Going to do the update first, then a fresh run. I have my snacks and menu planned out for the day. My girlfriend is spending the day with her parents in holiday prep, so I should be good to go.

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Pogo stick turn you down? :p

Well, I have to start from the beginning, I deleted all the saves to remove temptation. :)
Enough with the goddamn pogo stick already!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

No way man I grinded all my girls (heh) all the way to being maxed out with everything, pin-ups and all. If I HAVE to do that again because of save incompatibility, I will, but I'm not looking forward to it.

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Need more Sylvia scene!
Hopefully within the next few updates Sylvia fans will get some new content love. I'm curious to see Nia's. I wonder how much her attitude will change, because on the way to the High Queen, and Lin was rescued by and hugged by the MC, Nia's face said it all. It even affected her to the point where she went to bed early.

screenshot2308.png
Sylvia obviously is much different. After the three fairies saved her, then given a job in the hotel, I hope her scene has her opening up more. Just looking forward to all of it.

The longer it takes until the update drops, the more antsy I get.

qawsedqw

Jun 7, 2018
Looks like the Gdrive downloads are already overloaded. Would be great if someone can make a torrent so we dont have to deal with these low speed media share sites.

dalgas

May 24, 2020
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7dd611ed6e19f2f2c17346b53212560850c96bc6

I created a torrent for the full game, I'm not sure if it will work or not, haven't created a torrent since 2010, so if it doesn't work let me know

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes