Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I personally don't even remember at what version I dropped the game...I believe it was when Maria was sold and bought by MC or something.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So it is still alife. MHH maybe when he finished it i try again but until this nope.... I restart 4 times and get bored of replay. sorry, to say . But it is not only this game i hade it. OK so maybe later i give it a try again. Thx

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Is there a way to see remade event's without starting game again? Didn't dl it yet so meaby by this "extended galery" ???

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Shite. I was afraid that might be the case... I'm now disappointed in myself that I didn't keep a copy of the original game before I installed Lain's (beautiful) mod...
If you know what you're doing, it's not that difficult to remove the mod from the game. After v0.13.2, all you need to do is simply remove all of the files that the mod adds (none are replaced anymore).

Oct 11, 2018
oooooh so much cliffhanger... I kind toke some fancy for Jena's robot... YES I SIMPLE and She seemed fun... but the story that has me at the edge of my seat right now is the Android... I feel like she will end up dying before the end and Ally will take her place but I geese only time will tell... I would miss her but I would focus on being there for Ally

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes