TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We got to see Maria and Lin together several times, we also got to see Maria and the droid. I wouldn't be surprised if he get to watch in some way or another. :LOL:
Yeah, I just have a personal aversion to seeing things that my character is not there to see, I want him to be involved in some way, even if it is just supervising. :sneaky:
It always makes me feel weird when I see a scene that my character is not there to see, it's like 'how the hell would I know that?' At least let us watch on the cameras, with the option to join in at some point. ;)
I see before my inner eye, the day we marry Lin.
We before the altar in the chrch on our side all our loveds one (most of them visuell pregnant) and their familiy and on Lins side all elfs, with three of them considered absolutly badasses. Of course, Jia, Nia, Silvia, probably the (old) elf queen and in the air all the fairies we know.:love:
Not to mention the "Rebel Scum", our androids, and the rest of our family, including Kali's new stepmom... ...or should I say 'old' stepmom...? :sneaky:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, I just have a personal aversion to seeing things that my character is not there to see, I want him to be involved in some way, even if it is just supervising. :sneaky:
It always makes me feel weird when I see a scene that my character is not there to see, it's like 'how the hell would I know that?' At least let us watch on the cameras, with the option to join in at some point. ;)
That's partly why I'm glad he finally jumped in during that one Maria/Droid scene, and he finally showed up after Maria played with Lin after she untied her.

But nothing beats the twins in the dungeon. Holy hell that was amazing! :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
We before the altar in the chrch on our side all our loveds one (most of them visuell pregnant) and their familiy and on Lins side all elfs, with three of them considered absolutly badasses. Of course, Jia, Nia, Silvia, probably the (old) elf queen and in the air all the fairies we know.:love:
The real ending is we marry the High Elf Queen, Cornwall is our best man and we all live happily ever after lol

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think Lin in a wedding gown, traditional human or traditional common elf, would look absolutely beautiful. :love:

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn Runey and his helicopters :mad:

We don't know much about who we are do we, know more about Sarah. :D
Yeah, between that, and the implants, that shit was brutal.

I hope we can optionally knock her up one day, that would be funny, with the way she talks, though she would have to switch to juice, and maybe start hanging out in the hot spring some rather than the bar! XD
The real ending is we marry the High Elf Queen, Cornwall is our best man and we all live happily ever after lol
Marry most of them, keep a few as concubines on principal, and take over the world! :cool:
I think Lin in a wedding gown, traditional human or traditional common elf, would look absolutely beautiful. :love:
I am partial to the desert elf one... XD

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, between that, and the implants, that shit was brutal.

I hope we can optionally knock her up one day, that would be funny, with the way she talks, though she would have to switch to juice, and maybe start hanging out in the hot spring some rather than the bar! XD

Marry most of them, keep a few as concubines on principal, and take over the world! :cool:

I am partial to the desert elf one... XD
Really?! The chief? Iksa? Damn. I'd rather have the drow :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Post 1000...finally got my Well Known Member status back. 1000 posts in two months. Beat that bitches! :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Edit: Post 1000...finally got my Well Known Member status back. 1000 posts in two months. Beat that bitches! :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I was speaking about their wedding attire, but on that note, her daughter and that chubby one would be more than welcome. Not that I would turn Iksa away, nor her friends ...elves age well. ;)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Seriously, someone needs to teach her some manners! Lin, my dear, I have a new job for you...!

You never know, if enough people ask for it, anything is possible ...even Juliet content! I mean, we could call it training, someone might try to torture information from her or something... XD

Oh yeah. Spare the rod, spoil the high elf! ...I'm pretty sure that's how that saying goes. :unsure:

Edit: and Pre-Grats! XD
I swear I misread that and thought you said "Spare the rod, BOIL the high elf." Roasted over an open flame with my rod stuck up her ass seems much better.:ROFLMAO:

I'd say congrats, but who are you again? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
This used to be a great game with tons of sex, dominance, owning slaves acting pretty amoral in general. Now it's a game with almost no sex, tons of backstory, fluff, world building and the MC has been transformed to a vanilla white knight hero who goes around saving the world and having as little sex as possible (unless you smash all the old repeatable scenes still available).

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes