Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Finally downloaded the game:ROFLMAO:, Is there a way too make more than 10 bucks a day or are you suppose too save up for the bar?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Finally downloaded the game:ROFLMAO:, Is there a way too make more than 10 bucks a day or are you suppose too save up for the bar?
When everyone's moved in you won't know what to do with all the money......all $35 of them iirc. Thankfully the guests have the decency to ask for monetary help every once in a while. :)

You receive $10 000 from Kali's dad later, you'll probably blow that on slaves. My advice, don't rush through the friendship levels. Save money for the bar and raise other stats.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Think I'm back on version 13, do i need to update to 13.2 before applying the 14.1 update? Saw something to that effect, i think.
Download either 0.14 and install the patch or direct 0.14.1. No easy way to update from 0.13.1 or below to 0.13.2 and up. As Runey change the structur (so he can make patchs himself) the patch for 0.13.1 to 0.13.2 would have been around the same size as the full download.

wittynamegoeshere

Sep 15, 2020
Yes, you needed 13.2 because he changed the system to allow patch updates.
Download either 0.14 and install the patch or direct 0.14.1. No easy way to update from 0.13.1 or below to 0.13.2 and up. As Runey change the structur (so he can make patchs himself) the patch for 0.13.1 to 0.13.2 would have been around the same size as the full download.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info. I guess that makes things simpler, in a way, haha.

Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sex. Conversation. Sex and/or conversation. Do you need me to write them for you?
Are you serious right now? That is not an idea, that is just stating the obvious....
No, you don't need to write the scene, but you do need at least a basic concept. X goes to Y, and they do Z.

There are a few at the pizza place, what kinds do you want to see, and with whom? Kali, Luci, Nidra, someone else? What kind of sex do you want to see? You can't just say 'have sex' and call that an idea, that doesn't even begin to narrow it down.

Autumn has events at work, check the exhibitionism tree, it's a blast and rather extensive. You can also take her there on dates and visit her while working to do the exhibitionism stuff then too (though it could use a little update there, since she changes out of her uniform and some of the dialogue still says she isn't working, but that can be overlooked for now). What else would you want? Only thing I can think of at the moment is to buy coffee for the girls at the hotel, and I don't see a point to that really... Would have to be pretty expensive to be worth a point to everyone, so maybe just a cup for Ellen? Hahahah, bring her 'Hot Coffee' for a quickie behind the counter, in honor of GTA.

So far, all you are saying is that you want the unused areas used more or removed from the game, which obviously can't be done. So what events would you like to see there, with whom, and what type of events, story or repeatable?

Docar99

Mar 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks for passing it on. I have a question, how much space do I need? I have 15gb free but it tells me that it cannot be installed

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for passing it on. I have a question, how much space do I need? I have 15gb free but it tells me that it cannot be installed
Yeah, you need to delete stuff. You need free space for the drive to work, and if it is an SSD, you can damage the drive if you fill it up.

For this, you will need the 8.28gig to download it, and then about 9 gig to extract it, and another 9 gig to move it into place.

As a rule, you should keep a good bit of free space on your main drive at all times.

Reactions: freedom.call

Docar99

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah, you need to delete stuff. You need free space for the drive to work, and if it is an SSD, you can damage the drive if you fill it up.

For this, you will need the 8.28gig to download it, and then about 9 gig to extract it, and another 9 gig to move it into place.

As a rule, you should keep a good bit of free space on your main drive at all times.
I see. Thanks for answering, but I was referring to the available space on my cell phone, since the apk file came out

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I see. Thanks for answering, but I was referring to the available space on my cell phone, since the apk file came out
The concept is the same, you are using the same technology as an SSD, though I do not know how large the version you are using is.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes