Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey

Typo in the first of Lin's new events, at the pizza place with Jia.

"Jia, I had no idea you liked humans! I was routing for that handsome alari up until he got stabbed..."

should be

"Jia, I had no idea you liked humans! I was rooting for that handsome alari up until he got stabbed..."

And in the same event

"The food arrives only moments later. As you eat, the four of you make small talk, all while Jia continues to be act around Jack and he continues not to notice."

Not sure what, exactly, but 'to be act' should probably be something else.

Edit: And another in that event.

(She's just going to use me, like all the others... and for what? Some pointless revolution that I'd in end up dying in...)

should drop an 'in' near the end

(She's just going to use me, like all the others... and for what? Some pointless revolution that I'd end up dying in...)
Is this on v0.14.1?

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Will you make one with mod?

Reactions: purbuz

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
I just bought Nia and I'm conflicted about the route I should take. I want to go slave route but will she hate MC on that path? I would prefer love to that tbh.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, it is certainly true that Juliet need more love, and Kali's old cafe scenes were hot as fuck, but mods around here tend to have a rough track record, even the well made ones, like Lain's.
Maybe if I start a new playthrough on another computer one of these days, to see the new stuff, but I just can't see risking my main saves on it.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, it is certainly true that Juliet need more love, and Kali's old cafe scenes were hot as fuck, but mods around here tend to have a rough track record, even the well made ones, like Lain's.
Maybe if I start a new playthrough on another computer one of these days, to see the new stuff, but I just can't see risking my main saves on it.
Lains Mod was pretty much bug free for the time she maintained it....

If you look at my post above you see that the mod added so much stuff to the game.
That's the reason why we want it back in working order.
Not because we hate the original game, which is brilliant on its own but because Lain built and improved on it with much care and thought.

When people here read about people using a mod they could thing that Lains work is just a shitty WT mod but it's so much more.
It is a massive improvement on the game, even without the cheats or WT.
So it's sad that it may be gone forever.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes