Pendonal

Dec 28, 2021
Everytime I press *talk* at Maria's door I get transported too the frontdoor.
Does anyone if I need too increase a stat or if it's an error?

I had this problem for a long time. You need to just keep going on the others stories and build up your hotel a bit. There is a room you need.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Very nice, now she can invite Juliet over for fashion advice, sleep overs, movies, and boyfriend swapping... I mean, hers is only a vibrator that she named, drew a face on, and takes to work occasionally, but hey.
Slim pickings in the boyfriend swapping pool in this game for sure. I'm not losing Ash to a vibrator! :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Slim pickings in the boyfriend swapping pool in this game for sure. I'm not losing Ash to a vibrator! :p
No one said it was permanent, if anything, odds are, we would just end up cucking him anyway.
Cucking a vibrator is a step up for me tbh.
Better than being cucked by a vibrator though... :KEK:
Or cuck the girls and take the vibrator for yourself.
Wasn't it a scene in Lain's mod where the MC says to Ellen that no male tenants should be allowed? I mean, the only male we see make a move on Moon in the bar gets a punch right to the jaw.

Cornwall's associates during the challenge are mostly scum. Runey seems to show the rest of the males in this game as evil, perhaps with the exception, for now, for Kali's father. He could be an ally, could be an enemy. The other males in this game are not shown in a very positive light. Most people, outside of the hotel, are not having god-rays of sun shine on them; the doctor at the hospital during Maria's "arrest," the teacher in Ashley's class, even Jia is powerless and controlled by those around her.

The point I'm trying to make is that the hotel is literally a safehouse from the rest of the world around it.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
This thread would be comedy gold if Runey were to move another man into the hotel.

Every other post would be about how Runey betrayed this or that and how the poster could no longer cope with life.

I don't think it will ever happen, but it would be entertaining if it did happen.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This thread would be comedy gold if Runey were to move another man into the hotel.

Every other post would be about how Runey betrayed this or that and how the poster could no longer cope with life.

I don't think it will ever happen, but it would be entertaining if it did happen.
I think it would be World War III in here if that ever happened. I'm pretty sure a good portion of the player base would be pretty ticked, but the people who love the NTR/sharing crap would probably be thrilled about it, but as this point, with every main girl and the significant majority of the side girls giving themselves to the MC, it's damn near impossible to see anything positive from another dude being moved into the hotel.

I don't want to start that kind of discussion here since it's actually making me not very happy...so let's move on (at least I will)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes