Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And here we go....

...we are gathered here today to pay our respects to the innocent fairies who have lost their wings because of the impatience of many people.....
Is anybody colleting those wings though...
They shouldn't go to waste...
Maybe grind them up and snort them....

Reactions: TheDevian

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
And here we go....

...we are gathered here today to pay our respects to the innocent fairies who have lost their wings because of the impatience of many people.....
We are also here to pay our respects to the new Deep Fried Fairy Wing dish, covered with powdered sugar and your choice of sweet drizzle - Caramel, Chocolate, Raspberry and lastly, mint.

Fresh stock in, coming in fresh everyday!

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Aw man, now this is making sad and nostalgic for Richard Dean Anderson's MacGyver and knowing they'll never make anything like that again.

If anyone wants me, I'll be making a plate of Deep Fried Fairy Wings. With caramel and raspberry drizzle!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
how do you continue the new events with Autumn?
If you've done everything you can now with Autumn, check her character stats. If, at the bottom, it says in white letters *TO BE CONTINUED* then you're done with her current content.

screenshot0001.png
If you haven't played her current content yet, for the newer update, just keep checking on her door. At some point, the *TALK* option will pop up.

Post Edit: Spelling mistake

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, can you give me a hint? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I thought that before update 14.1 the girls' faces (e.g. Kali, Felicity and Emma) looked a little different. In particular, their nose shape changed in this update.Am I right or am I mistaken about this?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes