freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Touché

I'm pretty sure that's aimed at me :ROFLMAO:

FYI, you might know what this means, but I know Uthuriel does, now over 80,000 in total :cool:(y)
80 000? Do you screenshot the backside of the pics too? :p Yeah was aimed at you but it was a fluffy arrow, nothing harmful unless you eat it.

I don't know how many images there are tbh, I'm sure I'll find out at the Takagi Bootcamp, maybe exchange some rare pics around the campfire.... :sneaky:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Don't think I have 80k.
It's a lot though. :D

Only images.... :KEK:

View attachment 1592104
Since I gave you those collections, I think I've jumped up about 30k because of several new games

80 000? Do you screenshot the backside of the pics too? :p Yeah was aimed at you but it was a fluffy arrow, nothing harmful unless you eat it.

I don't know how many images there are tbh, I'm sure I'll find out at the Takagi Bootcamp, maybe exchange some rare pics around the campfire.... :sneaky:
I never categorized this game into LI subfolders like I do now. It was never really a thing until recently.

But yeah, 80,539 and 167 GB total is the current amount.

I have three routes to do tomorrow, so figure at least 1100-1200 each route, so maybe 84k or so by tomorrow night.

I have 3715 for Harem Hotel, so maybe 2/3 of that is Lin

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I'm having the same problem I had a year ago on the major update to 13.1 where the menus are blank, except this time deleting game/TL isn't fixing it. Guess I'm SOL this time unless I decide to play it on android.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm having the same problem I had a year ago on the major update to 13.1 where the menus are blank, except this time deleting game/TL isn't fixing it. Guess I'm SOL this time unless I decide to play it on android.
Installing the translation files for v0.14.1 should fix that.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure what you mean, is there something third party that I need to install that isn't included with the game?
All of the translation files are third party. The blank text is usually something wrong with the translation files, so reinstalling the new ones should fix it.

Reactions: freedom.call

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I don't know why, but I woke up this morning trying to do Ashley's titty math... does she expect to birth 12 kids herself, or is she accounting for others? and does she realise that for those extra titties the others need to get preggers themselves (minus Android, no robo-milk allowed) and so on... strange thoughts to have first thing in the morning... :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes