gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022
This is something Lin starts to do later in her story. At one point there is even a moment where she asks you if it's fine to call you by your name around other people. This is one of the moments where you two become more equal to each other. The "master" title begins to be used for mostly dirty talk afterwards.

So, yes! It is already a part of her character arc.
That's good to hear. I somehow seem to have missed that particular moment or perhaps glossed over it, maybe because I had been using actual MC name in the title for both Lin and Android since fairly early on, and the distinction might have gone unnoticed in that dialog.

Having read your great work on this game, I was confident that this was something you must have thought about, and was thus surprised when I didn't notice it being addressed.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's good to hear. I somehow seem to have missed that particular moment or perhaps glossed over it, maybe because I had been using actual MC name in the title for both Lin and Android since fairly early on, and the distinction might have gone unnoticed in that dialog.

Having read your great work on this game, I was confident that this was something you must have thought about, and was thus surprised when I didn't notice it being addressed.
Yeah, she says something along the lines of "Do you mind if I call you [name] around others?" So if [name] is the same as the title name, you probably wouldn't have given it any thought.

ben75

May 25, 2017
What sort of content would you guys like to see in v0.15?
hm, nice question.
1. more elf content (in both routes, love: repeatable sex with silvia and nia, slave: dungeonscenes and dungeonsex with all elf)
2. 'sleep with ...': repeatable evening sex with girl before sleep and morning sex after sleep (maybe mc fuck the girl before sleep, and girl rides mc's dick to wake him up)
3. more kate and juliet content (naughty stuff)
4. more autumn naughty stuff (maybe anal, titjobs, tightjobs etc.)
5. chance that girls get pregnant
6. poledance and stripdance in bar

sorry for my bad english

Jan 31, 2022
BDSM is actually a form of trust, respect, and love you need ultimate trust that you're partner isn't going to do anything dangerous to harm you.
fuck yes. in healthy bdsm relationships:
  1. the sub is the one with the power.
  2. trust is crucial
  3. the activities are always discussed before
  4. the dom practices their knots on themselves
  5. always have EMT shears on hand.
  6. AFTERCARE is the best. get cleaned up, pop some popcorn, put on star treck, make fun of that fart you did while spanking your sub.
if anyone has questions about bdsm i invite you to DM me. ive been a dom for my partner for 4 years now and its the best relationship ever. most of the time my advice will be "if you dont know if they would like something, ask. if you don't like something, talk about it"

seriously this is such a rewwarding relationship cause we bring up everything we need to and dont care if the other cant say it proper cause we are embarrassed, feelings are dumb, yo.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Is it a glitch, or just not in yet? I can't buy Nia's supplies. It's on my computer and I have the money, but nothing happens when I click it.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
fuck yes. in healthy bdsm relationships:
  1. the sub is the one with the power.
  2. trust is crucial
  3. the activities are always discussed before
  4. the dom practices their knots on themselves
  5. always have EMT shears on hand.
  6. AFTERCARE is the best. get cleaned up, pop some popcorn, put on star treck, make fun of that fart you did while spanking your sub.
if anyone has questions about bdsm i invite you to DM me. ive been a dom for my partner for 4 years now and its the best relationship ever. most of the time my advice will be "if you dont know if they would like something, ask. if you don't like something, talk about it"

seriously this is such a rewwarding relationship cause we bring up everything we need to and dont care if the other cant say it proper cause we are embarrassed, feelings are dumb, yo.
I love you healthy bdsm people. you always put your rules out there and fight against the bad stuff in any main stream media.

anonymus31

Sep 6, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi Brandy, I use this method for play on mobile. This method can run PC saves without any issue but when I try to run this mobile save files on PC version, I get errors. I was trying solve this issues for 2-3 days. I try lots of different things (I guess The source of issue was difference between Ren'py versions on mobile and pc version.

On pc saves, the Ren'Py version is : Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
On mobile saves, the Ren'Py version is : Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

When opening pc saves on mobile, there is no problem. but whenever I try to open a mobile save file on pc version, I got this error :
I was on 250th day on my mobile save, but I was only on 70th day on my pc save, and I don't want to lose my progress :/
What should I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You have your laugh - I'm too. So moved to the right chamber of evil, so Runey can concentrate on the importend things.:LOL:
Wait, there are people who are into vampires? Someone should make a game about that. hehehe

Make sure you keep your fairies well mounted!

Jan 31, 2022
i'm getting to the parts of the girl's stories where there's various choices to make that seem like pretty path-altering decisions.... are there decisions that I might regret? I'm making new slot saves anyway but uh.... just curious.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i'm getting to the parts of the girl's stories where there's various choices to make that seem like pretty path-altering decisions.... are there decisions that I might regret? I'm making new slot saves anyway but uh.... just curious.
Only ones that truly matter so far, are the slave/love routes for Nia/Sui and Sylvia. Everything else so far is mostly flavor.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
What did you think I meant?
All the things!
( especially the sexual ones )
Fairies need love too! Large, throbbing, injections of love!

Besides, having a few pregnant fairies around can't be a bad thing. It would make the elf-haters really go mad. =D not only 1 fantasy race, but another they didn't even know existed! and they can reproduce together too?? waaaa!

(this requires further investigation... )

Maybe this could be where mages come from, - perhaps if humans or elves have a fairy heritage mixed into their family tree, they might have an affinity for casting and using magical spells. hmmm..... That could lead to some interesting future storylines where technology and magic both exist regularly in the world.

It could lead into a game where the main character is a mage descended from a union between the current main character and one of the fairies.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
If vampires are coming into the game, they better give the MC the option to become a vampire too! That would extend his lifespan into basically infinity, and he could live forever with his vampire lover, watching over his descendants lives from his other escapades with the rest of the girls.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If vampires are coming into the game, they better give the MC the option to become a vampire too! That would extend his lifespan into basically infinity, and he could live forever with his vampire lover, watching over his descendants lives from his other escapades with the rest of the girls.
If we combine that with what Android probably can do then we could have Cyber-Vampires.... or Cyber-Vampire-Elves....

mind-blown-amazed.gif

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes