Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I get this or a similar error on all my saves or if I click Rollback or Back.
View attachment 1757073
Yeah, this error can be bypassed by loading a different save or clicking Rollback. Sounds like you'll need to try multiple different saves though. If you haven't, try all of your autosaves. Hopefully one works. I haven't heard anyone say this method hasn't eventually worked yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
MOD UPDATE:
Good news and bad news.
Good:
Everything seems done
Bad:
Due to all the changes made by Runey to improve the game, none of my saves from 0.14.1 are compatible with this 0.15 release

Because of this I am going ahead and releasing it but listed as TEST since you will need to Start A New Game.

I am so mentally exhausted due to all the personal stuff that has happened to me as late (and finally resolved today) and spending so much of my free time working on getting this mod updated and out that I am going to take a day or so off from playing or working on anything.

Please feel free to try out this update by Starting A New Game and let me know in my thread (see my sig) if you find any actual issues in this mod update. Also if you do not Start A New Game then do not bug me or anyone else if the game crashes on you.
I can only thank you as I did for Runey for providing a superbe mod, and I will certainly start a new game since I want to see everything again just to savor all the hard work that Runey put to improve this already Fantastic game.
Thank you so much and please take care and don't over exert yourself, health is more important. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
926hs.... I sometimes forget that you are a true No-Life-King... :KEK:
That is me playing for many years now, to be fair, though it is true that I have no life, I work 12-20 hours a day... I just play a lot of this and a few others in between... lol

...this also ignores my other save. XD

Reactions: Dylan741

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yeah, this error can be bypassed by loading a different save or clicking Rollback. Sounds like you'll need to try multiple different saves though. If you haven't, try all of your autosaves. Hopefully one works. I haven't heard anyone say this method hasn't eventually worked yet.
I tried 6 of my 12 normal saves and they all crash.
I just checked my saves folder for 0.15 and it looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where as my saves folder for 0.14.1 looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

ren88

Jan 20, 2022
I apologize for the wall of text and look forward to your response. I also hope this conversation can continue without outside harassment. I don't expect my comment to be popular on this site.
No need to apologize.

My personal character assumptions were for other things... simple and not so simple things (trying to guess the direction you were taking the story and some prudish upbringing stuff I'm dealing with as I come across it ). None related to the social justice narrative.

Plus, you had already won me over with confidence in how you tell your story from earlier chapters (if that ever would have come across my mind).

I understand a lot of the exoteric and esoteric themes in your story, they are partially what let me know that I was actually in line for a well thought out story. I am an observer of the world and its trends. Due to the said dominant narratives that are a part of online and Western cultures, I was just assuming a reason why one would come to that conclusion. Most people might not intend to think those thoughts, but if the memes are a part of a major narrative they have come across, repeating them in ignorance might happen.

There are deceitful people (corporations and oligarchs) trying to hijack the good organizing that many people do for their communities. Out of ignorance, some people will aide in the hijacking (thus me using the term "faux social justice"). Corporate Social Justice is mostly hollow and forced (look up the new plan being used to force change) and that's what drives a lot of the "hate" for social justice as it becomes virtue signalling instead of genuine action.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the good from social justice. Most people want a better world and do their best to utilize their gained experience in life. We all have our cross to bear, we just need to come to a point where we realize that (become "free") and stop adding more strain on those around us.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
But as always don't stress yourself. We can wait and IRL has priority.

Thank you.
Thank you so much and please take care and don't over exert yourself, health is more important. :)
The personal stuff is not health related other than stress from taking nearly a week to resolve a big issue from last weekend.
For the most part working on updating the mod was a way to help not think about the issue except when I really needed to but it was a bit of work getting it updated.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There are deceitful people (corporations and oligarchs) trying to hijack the good organizing that many people do for their communities. Out of ignorance, some people will aide in the hijacking (thus me using the term "faux social justice"). Corporate Social Justice is mostly hollow and forced (look up the new plan being used to force change) and that's what drives a lot of the "hate" for social justice as it becomes virtue signalling instead of genuine action.
Oh okay, that wasn't what I thought were you talking about at all. I'm honestly surprised how well my comment was taken so far. Maybe things are getting better on this site regards to that.

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
MOD UPDATE:
Good news and bad news.
Good:
Everything seems done
Bad:
Due to all the changes made by Runey to improve the game, none of my saves from 0.14.1 are compatible with this 0.15 release

Because of this I am going ahead and releasing it but listed as TEST since you will need to Start A New Game.
As some one else stated I'll probably start over myself, I will try my save though and see how it goes just out of curiosity. Your time and effort is very much appreciated though bud. Always good to go take some you time so go enjoy bro.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That headpat to Ejaculation ratio
Most of my favorite scenes are the exhibitionism ones, most of those are not ones where he gets off. Like the rest of the game, it is all about the girls, not the MC. XD

Funny part is, I didn't even notice that counter until you pointed it out. lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Most of my favorite scenes are the exhibitionism ones, most of those are not ones where he gets off. Like the rest of the game, it is all about the girls, not the MC. XD

Funny part is, I didn't even notice that counter until you pointed it out. lol
Headpats? You are some kind of pervert aren't you? What's next handholding? :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes