Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Oh cool, I get to reuse this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I spent like 5 minutes making that masterpiece. (y)
5 minutes well spent!!

take 10mins and take the Rick & Morty one above and put one of the girls head on it :ROFLMAO:(y)

I got this far but on mobile I couldn’t resize and layer the two together.
AA985FA4-FCA7-4382-A01D-031AAD1F5FF6.jpeg 79ADF146-25C8-4E2B-8F54-3D0F7D5D6A17.jpeg

lol …

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
5 minutes well spent!!

take 10mins and take the Rick & Morty one above and put one of the girls head on it :ROFLMAO:(y)

I got this far but on mobile I couldn’t resize and layer the two together.
View attachment 2103582 View attachment 2103584

lol …
Sadly my "artistic skills" aren't up to the task of editing a gif. I tried once and added Lin's head to a gif of T-1000 running (it's actually in here somewhere like 2 years back) but it looked awful.

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
I'm wondering, the Thread already has Appraisals about the sheer Amount of Content this Game had back in its earliest Release. im 10 hours in now, which i really like because i prefer longer Games like this, but im wondering at which Point People here have been reaching the End, mostly to see how much longer i might have this Gem to experience, because i really hate when they end.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm wondering, the Thread already has Appraisals about the sheer Amount of Content this Game had back in its earliest Release. im 10 hours in now, which i really like because i prefer longer Games like this, but im wondering at which Point People here have been reaching the End, mostly to see how much longer i might have this Gem to experience, because i really hate when they end.
Depends... right now I'd say ~ 40 - 50hs depending on your speed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Most of them have around 30 or so events, give or take. The game will tell you when you complete each story for that update, and when you finish all of them for now. For the side girls, just check the info screen to see how many events there are.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
After v0.15 I generally see people around 40 - 45 hours of play time, and I can't recall seeing any posts of a new player beating the game in under 40 hours hours.

Since we're on the topic, here's my playtime for my latest save. This mostly all comes from playtesting the game, as developing it wouldn't count towards playtime. I'm also on day 1024.
1665969373469.png

Sep 13, 2020
After v0.15 I generally see people around 40 - 45 hours of play time, and I can't recall seeing any posts of a new player beating the game in under 40 hours hours.

Since we're on the topic, here's my playtime for my latest save. This mostly all comes from playtesting the game, as developing it wouldn't count towards playtime. I'm also on day 1024.
View attachment 2105356
Speaking of playtime, when is the next update coming? Like an estimate would be great.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

View attachment 2105356
13e.jpg
Kidding...sitting at just over 34 hours on my current brand new run that started at .15 (although I'm obviously not a new player)

That said, check this out :
numbers.png
Should I be worried? I have no clue how I randomly got those numbers but I'm going to start checking for sexily drawn pentagrams around my place now...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian probably has more...
He has his autoclicker running for headpats 24/7... :KEK:
Hahaha, Odds are, I have more than almost anyone on my main save (broke 1000), but then I don't start over all the time either, and I have been playing this since more or less, day one of it being here. lol
Speaking of playtime, when is the next update coming? Like an estimate would be great.
Those poor fairies...
UpdateFairy7.jpg
View attachment 2105370
Kidding...sitting at just over 34 hours on my current brand new run that started at .15

That said, check this out :
View attachment 2105373
Should I be worried? I have no clue how I randomly got those numbers but I'm going to start checking for sexily drawn pentagrams around my place now...
Oh, while those are nice numbers, is that what we are doing?
1665970953819.png

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes