TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Stop it, stop it, can't you see the poor doggo is dead already. @:^}
He has a hard head, he needs hard headpats.
The grind is real and no I'm not talking about making money. I have a idea , can the mega slut and nympho traits increase the point gain of the other traits every 100 points of the two former traits ?
None of those things are required for most anything, and at most, you need 10, not 100 of anything.
Why are you trying to get to 100 of anything? Even as much as I play, I only have a couple of girls with over 100 in any single stat, other than the general slut/affection stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: KristopheH and c3p0

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I felt like I missed something with that scene too, which I prolly did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fun of playing the game late at night is sometimes being half asleep and forgetting details :p

Every interaction is specifically coded to see if you've done other parts of the story and dialogue will be adjusted based on that. If you've met Beaumont, he will recognize you, and the dialogue changes. Maria talks about Beaumont not recognizing her in that event no matter what happens. If you find a bug, report it. I would love to fix these bugs, because people have been mentioning they exist, but it sounds like people are just misremembering things because I've only fixed maybe 1 continuity issue that was reported in v0.16 so far.

ok ... after going at this game now since day 1 .... and restarting it a million times ... for every update .... i got a question thats bugging the hell outta me .... what exactly is the deal with Autumn ... why are you dragging your feet on letting us fuck her .. she gonna have the next messiah or something ..... :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:
She's religious.

The grind is real and no I'm not talking about making money. I have a idea , can the mega slut and nympho traits increase the point gain of the other traits every 100 points of the two former traits ?
Stats unlock side content at 10 - 15 points. It is very unnecessary to grind to 100 points.

The way the game works is that points trigger events.
If you suddenly start leaping ahead by multiple points at a time, you could miss events.
This is quite misleading. Story is triggered by advancing the day. Stats unlock side content, like lust content.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's because all your efforts are focused on headpats lol
Not all, I also try to get three stars (old system) on almost all the 'skills', though I haven't managed on all of the newer options. Finally got to 45 boobjobs from Autumn, for example, and F&E are still in the 10-25 range for anal. But Emma also has 108 exhibitionism, and Kali is 152, again, as an example.

• Wow
Reactions: torresm

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Every interaction is specifically coded to see if you've done other parts of the story and dialogue will be adjusted based on that. If you've met Beaumont, he will recognize you, and the dialogue changes. Maria talks about Beaumont not recognizing her in that event no matter what happens. If you find a bug, report it. I would love to fix these bugs, because people have been mentioning they exist, but it sounds like people are just misremembering things because I've only fixed maybe 1 continuity issue that was reported in v0.16 so far.
Right, he knows the MC, but what I remember of the event (which isn't entirely accurate I'm sure) is that he accepted whatever pseudonym alias they were using and not whatever name he should have been given at the time the MC was introduced with the twins. So either the first meeting didn't give him the MC's name or he forgot it by the time he meets the MC the second time for Maria's event.

That's what I don't remember and felt like I had missed something. Considering he doesn't remember the hobbies his girls have, he could have easily forgotten the MC's name by this point. I simply don't recall.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
Runey: another thing I find not right: I have all the elves in the Sanctuary and only after that (maybe 1 month later), I get the event (Kali 26 level) when Mr. Trenero got shot and I am asked by Mariella to use the extra $10,000 to build it and free some elves. That is a pointless discussion in the current game flow, but it would make a lot of sense if events are reordered and if I cannot build the Sanctuary until Mariella suggests it. Or, at least, to save the offside, I give a replica like I already done it and I will use the extra money to improve the elves wellbeing (or whatever).

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
And some more issues:
- Android fells into the Hot Springs and gets into a comma that passes days later (because other forced events intervened in my case). However, first morning after (while in the comma) she performs her alarm duty as scheduled and her stats increase;
- I seem utterly concerned about her, however I am served some forced events totally unrelated to the apparently burning topic. This is unnatural;
- It is also weird for me to be able to sleep with someone while having an alarm set with another. I mean there are scenes when the girl I slept with wakes me up, or when I wake Kali up, that are immediately followed by a blowjob from another girl. It can be tolerated, but I'd rather believe it should be somehow exclusive (if I sleep with a girl, only her should do the alarm, any other should not appear)

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
To add to the above:
- while Android is supposed to be in the comma, I also get the event when Kali tests on her the new android control app she developed;
- then the event with falling in the water repeats fully, this time with a proper storyline (I wake up concerned and go to check on her)
Thus I believe some kind of Visio chart (I am not good at games, but I can imagine this as a proxy tool) would be a must to keep the story consistent given the current size of it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well i hate to break it to ya .. but let me give you a little well known secret ..... religious girls are the horniest girls around ... this comes from years of experience with them ;)
And that shows well with her character development.
But, the Poophole Loophole is a thing for a reason, many of them fall back on that, Catholics get the best reputation for that one, but I have known many girls who fell into other groups, Jews, Baptists, etc... In many societies, girls are taught to save themselves for marriage, and they find ways around that, just like Autumn, who started off with light things, like blowjobs, mutual masturbation, worked up to boobjobs, and now he is eating her out. It won't be long before she wants to know what penetration is like, and she will try something anally, it might start with her beads and lube, or a finger, and work up to asking the MC to violate her rectum. lol

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Right, he knows the MC, but what I remember of the event (which isn't entirely accurate I'm sure) is that he accepted whatever pseudonym alias they were using and not whatever name he should have been given at the time the MC was introduced with the twins. So either the first meeting didn't give him the MC's name or he forgot it by the time he meets the MC the second time for Maria's event.

That's what I don't remember and felt like I had missed something. Considering he doesn't remember the hobbies his girls have, he could have easily forgotten the MC's name by this point. I simply don't recall.
When you met him in F&E's event you gave him your first name. When you talked to him in Maria's event you gave him a fake last name. Stuff like this is always on my mind. It allows for compatibility while also still telling a story.

Runey: another thing I find not right: I have all the elves in the Sanctuary and only after that (maybe 1 month later), I get the event (Kali 26 level) when Mr. Trenero got shot and I am asked by Mariella to use the extra $10,000 to build it and free some elves. That is a pointless discussion in the current game flow, but it would make a lot of sense if events are reordered and if I cannot build the Sanctuary until Mariella suggests it. Or, at least, to save the offside, I give a replica like I already done it and I will use the extra money to improve the elves wellbeing (or whatever).
Reordering would be unnecessary here, I could probably just change some dialogue around.

But it should still be written to make plenty of sense as it is. Things like this are constantly on my mind when writing story. Mariella wants you to help elves, so she gives you money. Even if you already have the sanctuary, that money can still be used to help elves. Or you could play it as your character saying "Fuck that, I'll do whatever I want with that money."

I don't want to come off as if I am pushing suggestions or bugs under the rug, but I'm pretty sure it all makes sense. I write these events in ways that can be interpreted in multiple ways depending on how you go through the story.

And some more issues:
- Android fells into the Hot Springs and gets into a comma that passes days later (because other forced events intervened in my case). However, first morning after (while in the comma) she performs her alarm duty as scheduled and her stats increase;
- I seem utterly concerned about her, however I am served some forced events totally unrelated to the apparently burning topic. This is unnatural;
- It is also weird for me to be able to sleep with someone while having an alarm set with another. I mean there are scenes when the girl I slept with wakes me up, or when I wake Kali up, that are immediately followed by a blowjob from another girl. It can be tolerated, but I'd rather believe it should be somehow exclusive (if I sleep with a girl, only her should do the alarm, any other should not appear)
I can only fix bugs when I am able to reproduce them. Please tell me how these bugs occurred so I can address them.

Your last issue isn't a bug at all. It is literally a feature. You decide who you sleep with, and you decide who is your alarm. If you want it to make more sense, make it make sense.

To add to the above:
- while Android is supposed to be in the comma, I also get the event when Kali tests on her the new android control app she developed;
- then the event with falling in the water repeats fully, this time with a proper storyline (I wake up concerned and go to check on her)
Thus I believe some kind of Visio chart (I am not good at games, but I can imagine this as a proxy tool) would be a must to keep the story consistent given the current size of it.
I can only fix bugs when I am able to reproduce them. Please help me out here. What level where they? How do I find these bugs?

The story should currently be consistent. If you notice any bugs, please report them. I need the proper information to find them.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Um get a bigger sd card? it's ether that or ask runey to downsize more but he really doesn't like doing that.
The crunched one, that was 2gig, was not made by Runey, that was a fan made thing. The last one was almost 10gig.
already have a mod for the new version?

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
When you met him in F&E's event you gave him your first name. When you talked to him in Maria's event you gave him a fake last name. Stuff like this is always on my mind. It allows for compatibility while also still telling a story.
I figured it was something on the sly like that, I simply couldn't recall. Hence why it felt like I missed something --- I did.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
i gotta honestly say thru it all Runey .. Harem Hotel is a bad ass game .... i'll stick around till it fills my 2 tera drive ... ;):LOL:
This is why ya gotta wait for the next version and get the COMPLETELY Uncompressed version! I mean, if this one was 90 un, I can imagine the next, or maybe after being 2 terra...ammI right?!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
What gave you that impression? The game is already compressed down from ~90GB.
this is sounding like a ps5 fan talking to a ps5 owner with the dev team in the room.

- $700 ps5 only has 400gb storage

- New ps5 owner buys a new game needs 143gb

- new ps5 owner wtf developer make it smaller

- Fanboy be like so what? are you broke just buy a 1tb nvme for $100.

- dev be like have you seen the raw files? yeall be mad if you had to use that.

The switch has been in the same boat for awhile small storage from the get go with big game installs.

I remember the 2006 motorstorm ps3 days still own my 80gb ps3 system.

Its funny and kinda sad we are going more backwards than forwards you think 2022 ps5 would not be like a 2006 ps3. Or a modern pc would have enough room for a renply game but new pc's also come with small storage options.

Its not the development team issue its more the storage solutions used on our devices out of the box (size not type).

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes