polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
There is no mod that works for this version of Harem Hotel.
LordAshram, who was working on it is extremely ill, and may be out for months.
The person who tried to fix an older one to work with this version reported that the mod is very complex and his last attempt crashed the game.

When someone can release a mod that has been tested and proven to work, it will get support.
But, since the game has built in, many of the features of the mod, if the right passcodes are used, a mod is not really needed.
Bless you brother for the long-form answer...I figured he could click on the bulletin link ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
There is no mod that works for this version of Harem Hotel.
LordAshram, who was working on it is extremely ill, and may be out for months.
The person who tried to fix an older one to work with this version reported that the mod is very complex and his last attempt crashed the game.

When someone can release a mod that has been tested and proven to work, it will get support.
But, since the game has built in, many of the features of the mod, if the right cheat codes are used, a mod is not really needed.
ah ok. thank you. I thought something changed, my pc was down a weekish and i'm to lazy to really go back to look.

holdenmarchsvu

Dec 28, 2022
I keep downloading this game and then when I unzip the file it says it is corrupted, anyone else have this problem? (Mac OS)

I've tried DLing from the links here (some are expired/broken) and even from Runey Itch.IO and still the file is corrupted

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I keep downloading this game and then when I unzip the file it says it is corrupted, anyone else have this problem? (Mac OS)

I've tried DLing from the links here (some are expired/broken) and even from Runey Itch.IO and still the file is corrupted
No, I have a Mac as well and it worked perfectly.
If you accept a suggestion don't use The Unarchiver nor Archive Utility ( they are pretty brutal when extracting a file), if you're not using them it could be an issue with your decompressing software, I personally use Winzip or Zipeg and never had a problem with them. :)

chpx

Nov 25, 2019
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.11s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.17s
Loading error handling took 0.15s
Loading script took 6.44s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.74s
Loading persistent took 0.03s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 11)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.83522 s.
Running init code took 1.08s
Loading analysis data took 0.40s
Analyze and compile ATL took 1.23s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.63s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.66s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.18s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.30s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.69s

2 time download keep get these

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
are you downloading it always from the same link (source)? try another link, you have 6 available after all, one might not working for you for some unknown reason.

holdenmarchsvu

Dec 28, 2022
If you accept a suggestion don't use The Unarchiver nor Archive Utility ( they are pretty brutal when extracting a file), if you're not using them it could be an issue with your decompressing software, I personally use Winzip or Zipeg and never had a problem with them. :)
unzipped using a different program and got it to unzip but now application stops responding when it launches ren'py

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I recommend using Keka for all your unzipping. I've had a lot of things that have come up against problems work perfectly well with it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I recommend using Keka for all your unzipping. I've had a lot of things that have come up against problems work perfectly well with it.
I used it and I'm not satisfied honestly I had the same issue unzipping big files ( like it happened with Unarchiver and Archive Utility), imho Zipeg it's still the best unzipping software Keka could probably become a valid alternative for the future once perfected. :)

Reactions: DougsLeftNut

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Fair enough.

The important thing to point out is that Unarchiver is terrible.
Thank you, I'm not underestimating Keka, I'm sure it will be a very valid alternative as a decompression software for the future 'cause it has lot of potential. :)
And I couldn't agree more with you Unarchiver is literally a butcher.

Reactions: DougsLeftNut
Sep 4, 2017
Lin is the new squirrel girl?
Nah I knew it was going to be Lin to save the universe all along!.
All superheroes are Super Zeros compared to Lin!.
Aliens arriving from another planet: "Earthlings, we come to give you our advanced technology that could cure all the illnesses that your science can't cure and help your world to be more prosperous, but we see that you are not worthy of it. Your goverment si corrupted, you have slavery, racism and so many bad things. Also, when we arrived a tried to offer you our technology, you started throwing your own feces at us and that proves that you are not intelligent enough for our gifts. So, we decided that we are blowing up your planet because you are too dangerous and if we would let you alive you would probably destroy the entire universe. "

Lin: "Oh no, you don't!"

(Lin starts slapping and punching the aliens, until they all agree to sit down and listen to her, then she tells them that MC and the hotel girls are good guys and tells them about all the good things that MC did for her and the other girls from the hotel)

Aliens: "OK, Pointy-Eared Earthling, it seems that there are some good Earthings, we know it now, please don't beat us again, we don't think that we would survive another beating, we will not blow this planet, we will just destroy the area around the hotel, is that good?"

Lin: "No, you will leave this planet alone and you will fly back where you came from right now, or I will give you another beating!"

Aliens: OK, OK, WE ARE LEAVING! PLEASE DON'T HURT US!"

(Aliens leave and the world is saved, thanks to Lin. But nobody will ever know, because the humans will cover up the entire event, they will take all the credit for saving the universe and for Lin's hard work, as always, nobody will show her any gratitude, well maybe MC and the hotel girls will says thanks to her, but nothing else.)

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes