Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I would try a different host then next time. That sounds as bad as Anon.
And also, like we said before, use a downloader, it will help a lot.
Probably won't help much without a VPN as Roskomnadzor has been throttling Russia's internet speeds to non-Russian sites since 2021, it first started with Twitter IIRC and getting progressively worse since the Ukraine War.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Probably won't help much without a VPN as Roskomnadzor has been throttling Russia's internet speeds to non-Russian sites since 2021, it first started with Twitter IIRC and getting progressively worse since the Ukraine War.
It might not help the speed, but it will help with it not failing. You can just start it, and it will keep going until it is done, even if you loose connection, have to reboot, whatever. It will pick back up, continue where it left off, and verify to make sure it got everything correctly.

ghhloot330

Nov 30, 2018
Something is very wrong with Maria, just finished Ashley storyline and Maria still hasnt even joined the Hotel. No clue how to get her to join.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe it will be part of the next hotel upgrade.
OR!
Maybe the next bar upgrade!!!
Another option for making more money.
Well, that would be a job we could buy that one elf for.... screenshot1686.png
She did say she was quite good at it. And while my Lin is surely better, Lin won't be working that job, unless we call her there for us. XD

I wonder how much they would sell her for... :unsure: Everyone has a price. ;)

That is how I see it going in the bar, have someone like her who works there (or just leave it open, and customers can go in there as they wish), and when you go in there, you can go with whoever is in there at the time, or ask them to leave and call someone (maybe an option to call Ellen, and have her send someone, for a way to get some of the thrill of not knowing who is there, and if she can't find someone, she will secretly go herself... lol).

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Well, that would be a job we could buy that one elf for.... View attachment 2428041
She did say she was quite good at it. And while my Lin is surely better, Lin won't be working that job, unless we call her there for us. XD

I wonder how much they would sell her for... :unsure: Everyone has a price. ;)

That is how I see it going in the bar, have someone like her who works there (or just leave it open, and customers can go in there as they wish), and when you go in there, you can go with whoever is in there at the time, or ask them to leave and call someone (maybe an option to call Ellen, and have her send someone, for a way to get some of the thrill of not knowing who is there, and if she can't find someone, she will secretly go herself... lol).
That elf must be added to the Hotel my dude, please.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes