Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I would like to see half of you whiners deal with the legal system AND deal with the passing of a loved one at the same time.
You would probably end up in the corner crying your eyes out and BEG FOR COMPASSION AND EMPATHY.
Meanwhile Runey IS running back and forth between the game and his real life problems doing the best he can.
Like Digdug69 said HH IS 100% FREE.
If you want you can go the complaint dept. ( Don't forget to PULL a number) View attachment 3568123
No need to get salty, I am merely comparing him to the average working class person rather than blaming nor defending him. Do you think he's the first person to ever deal with legal issues? Every other person has to figure out how to get their family, friends, full-time job and other priorities in order because otherwise they get fired and even countries with unemployment benefits put sanctions on people that are at fault for losing their jobs.

It's a privilege to have as much flexibility as he does, and patreons expect something in return for their money. These are objective facts, and anyone that has been investing in this game and not getting anything in return is well within their right to complain.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Welcome to the 21st century the home of the professional victim/whiner. Unless you're part of the 1% we all struggle so it's hard to tell sometimes if someone is just struggling like we all do or if they are taking advantage. But if you're making a product that you want people to try/consume i think in most cases a simple " life kicked me in the sack so i'll be gone for a few weeks/months" would make most of us happy. Just a thought...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Welcome to the 21st century the home of the professional victim/whiner. Unless you're part of the 1% we all struggle so it's hard to tell sometimes if someone is just struggling like we all do or if they are taking advantage. But if you're making a product that you want people to try/consume i think in most cases a simple " life kicked me in the sack so i'll be gone for a few weeks/months" would make most of us happy. Just a thought...
He has done that, numerous times. The supporters also have been playing with the alphas, it is just us lowly pirates who do not.
The rest are mega woke social justice warriors, or just plain trolls.
Normal people do not concern themselves with things that do not involve them.
Mostly trolls, the best way to deal with them is fire.
troll.gif

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's a privilege to have as much flexibility as he does
For most places in the world you are LUCKY if you get a week or two for bereavement leave.
I love it that some annoying people keep repeating the same talking points I've debunked multiple times, and yet cannot come up with a counterargument straight to my face :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We need a new topic.
Who other than Lin do you feel deserves our head pats?

Second question.
Of the characters who we cannot yet head pat, who do you feel deserves head pats?
I headpat everyone I am able, from Sonny on up. XD

Starting with All-y (though it might be good to wait until they get a bigger body, that has physical feelings, though there are still the emotional ones), and then working through all the good girls. Hana needs them, it might help Jin recover, Luci needs them, the fairies, Juliet, and more. ;)

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Damn this is a good game... Things are about to get really interesting too. I cant wait till the next update.

I found two easter eggs, when Felicity asks for money, and when you are talking with Queen Lia with Lin, any others I missed?

Nov 10, 2023
We need a new topic.
Who other than Lin do you feel deserves our head pats?

Second question.
Of the characters who we cannot yet head pat, who do you feel deserves head pats?
Yes, we must give A11-Y some headpats for good luck to give them courage so they could complete their mission to spread Friendship all over the univese.

Friendship.png

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes