VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Christ stop bitching.

We're not even remotely near the halfway point of the year yet. You're acting like it's already thanksgiving
It's not possible that something won't come out, not even something new, by the end of July... We're still at the beginning of the year, people are very desperate...
Calm down folks, the delay in updating is totally understandable, especially when you see how much content this game has, not to mention the personal problems the dev had.

Go play other games in the meantime, go out, make new friends, how about starting to focus on your studies? It's a great idea.

Nov 3, 2021
Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass diese Frage in den über 20'000 Postings schon mal vor kam, nur finde ich sie auch mit der Suchfunktion nicht. Gibt es eine Übersetzung auf Deutsch? Zumindest ist sie ausgegraut in den Optionen verfügbar.

Was das Spiel betrifft... es ist der Hammer, wirklich empfehlenswert!!!

Translate:
I can well imagine that this question has already been asked in over 20,000 posts, but I can't find it even using the search function. Is there a translation into German? At least in the available options it is greyed out.

As for the game...it's amazing, highly recommend!!!

Nov 10, 2023
I think that Kali will find something that was an abandoned design in the company's research and developement department that will be an upgrade for A11-y.
Possibly something with a design based on Linda Lovelace.
But what if A11-Y will decide that they are a boy? And what if they will read Pinocchio and they will decide that they too want to be a real boy?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass diese Frage in den über 20'000 Postings schon mal vor kam, nur finde ich sie auch mit der Suchfunktion nicht. Gibt es eine Übersetzung auf Deutsch? Zumindest ist sie ausgegraut in den Optionen verfügbar.

Was das Spiel betrifft... es ist der Hammer, wirklich empfehlenswert!!!

Translate:
I can well imagine that this question has already been asked in over 20,000 posts, but I can't find it even using the search function. Is there a translation into German? At least in the available options it is greyed out.

As for the game...it's amazing, highly recommend!!!
I do not believe so.

To make your search more useful, you can go into your settings and change it to sort by date.

Das glaube ich nicht.
Um Ihre Suche nützlicher zu gestalten, können Sie in Ihre Einstellungen gehen und sie so ändern, dass sie nach Datum sortiert wird.

Nov 10, 2023
I think that there would be a riot if A11-y became a boy.
Conspiracy theorists would start claiming that he was going to replace the MC and cuck us all.
So, either let them remain genderless, small, cute and in a perfect size for dressing them up in a cute, fluffy, animal onesie or a Baby Yoda costume, or turn them into a girl?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 3, 2021
Use the god damn search bar, and search for "updates"

Or are you telling me you don't know how to use a search bar?
Exactly, that's a fact. I have another life besides the PC and so unfortunately I don't know how to use the search bar correctly - for updates. But! I'm sure that a friendly forum visitor like you would be happy to explain this to others?! thanks in advance!

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Exactly, that's a fact. I have another life besides the PC and so unfortunately I don't know how to use the search bar correctly - for updates. But! I'm sure that a friendly forum visitor like you would be happy to explain this to others?! thanks in advance!
The easiest way to get updates right now is to simply go to the first post and click on the Patreon option listed. Runey will usually post his status there, and you don't need to be a member to see the posts.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes