Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Is is not true. It is possible to make the images layered to only switch out the part that needed change, wouldn't be new scenese then though.
But most devs either don't know, don't want or cant do that.
This is not true for THIS GAME. For which this thread is about. In this game each image is rendered individually and not layered (mostly). This takes long enough that people bitch and moan about how long releases take and how much content there is. The process you describe is vastly more complicated, both in terms of code required and effort to create the scenes, not to mention the writing required to handle all possibilities. It's not even an issue of don't want to or can't. It's just stupid to waste time on.

If pregnancy were added earlier, every scene would have to have multiple images for multiple characters that are either pregnant or not... so we're not even talking double the images for all these scenes, there could be dozens of different versions.

My comment was specific to Harem Hotel, so "well actually" mansplaining that in all theoretical universes in all theoretical games there are more ways to do it than this is pointless pedantry that doesn't apply.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wasn't talking about your or your game in particular just saying that its possible in general without increasing the file size by 100%
I know, I wasn't really talking about my game either, but this one primarily, and games generally.
2D games can get away with that pretty nicely, but 3D games like this one (and mine), would really struggle to make it look good. About the only one who did that well was Love of Magic, but it is not as if you can't tell that they are layered in, but they animated them, and built it like a 2D game.

Point is, that it would really change the look of the game, and be a lot of work for Runey to implement, and seems unlikely.

Runey said that they will get the option at the end of each girl's story. That is really all that matters, I guess. lol

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Lin has meeting event on preview is it her arc closed to an End she will get pregnant soon? also the other Characters

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there something wrong with joiplay? it doesn't let me play anything and my android ver is 13
Did you get it from the their site, or the Play store?
Also, did you get the Ren'Py addon?

Last edited:

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
How far is Autumn's content? I remember she was my favorite in terms of design but she had like two nsfw scenes in the hotel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How far is Autumn's content? I remember she was my favorite in terms of design but she had like two nsfw scenes in the hotel.
You can do a lot with her now, just not vaginal or anal sex. Blow jobs, boob jobs, and a bunch of exhibitionism stuff, her scenes there are the most complex of anyone.

Reactions: rKnight

zarathoss1

Oct 19, 2023
in a world full of elves we only got one main girl who is an elf and she is the least interesting of them all and ellen, kate and goth with big tits should have been main girls. other than that fun game I'm enjoying so far. hope to see the drow in the roster

• Angry
Reactions: qawsedqw

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What timezone Runey Usually release an update?
When will be pre release 1 upload?
Well, he is in the process of moving to the EU, so whatever it used to be, that is sure to be changing.
The betas do not get posted here, for many reasons, mostly because they are incomplete and can break your saves.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Well, he is in the process of moving to the EU, so whatever it used to be, that is sure to be changing.
The betas do not get posted here, for many reasons, mostly because they are incomplete and can break your saves.
and or break your game (speaking from experience)

Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 9, 2022
Well, he is in the process of moving to the EU
My man decided to switch thousands of renders for thousands of forms :ROFLMAO: I hope he has a good time with us here in the Land of the free Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2257/94

edit: joke's on me, it's now Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1333/2011. I will file an apology form

Jokes aside, wish you best of luck. Moving can be tough.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes