Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Because there is a story, a plot line, and choices that will affect the final outcome.
That makes it a visual novel.
It's not a fapping game, it has a story.
Like most other ren'py games and visual novels, there are also sandbox elements.
Ok but by the chagelog it has a lot repetable scenes and grinding .anyway i think it needs to be put as a renpy just cuz of the grind we have a lot of choices games made the same way but they are put as renpy games sandbox elements is a free roam and this is not just a free roam the complete game is grindfest ...anyway quick question .does it have a gallery unlock?

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Ok but by the chagelog it has a lot repetable scenes and grinding .anyway....does it have a gallery unlock?
Yes it has a gallery to replay scenes that you already played, but not for the newest scenes.
If the scene comes from the version you are playing (currently version 17.2), you will not see scenes from it there until a later release.

Reactions: TheDevian

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
es it has a gallery to replay scenes that
I meant does it have gallery unlock i don't wanna waste my time on going in diffrent places grinding myself just to check the scenes in the gallery i mean unlocking it without playing maybe with a mod or something anyway thanks for answering

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Just to show off some of the work I have been doing lately for Runey.
Here are some of the crops I have been making for the garden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just for shits and giggles, you need a flower that looks like a pocket pussy that is named a sucker plant.
But, make it behave like a venus fly trap, but with thorns inside the flower that act like teeth.

Pretty, but painful.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
A lot of games qualify for both sandbox and VN. You can have a VN with sandbox elements.

I think the bigger issue is, it would be nice to have some kind of weighting system for tags... that would clear up a lot of this frustration. People will search for a specific tag hoping to find a game that is focused on that niche, and find a lot of games that might have like 1 or 2 scenes that align with that tag, buried in the content.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes