Cmdr. G.Pancake

Jul 6, 2024
So I played through the beta lol

deal-with-it-breakfast-club-5kx59r6s2m6k6rm7.gif

My saves are fine btw (because I know how to .bak :cool:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler Free commentary: So at this point, the stories are all intertwined, as they have to be, and that's causing some awkwardness.

I'm glad there's going to be more depth to

And Kali...

Also, the politics... yeesh. Even when I agree with the point, it still comes off as pretty cringey. A little more subtlty would have gone a long way.

After seeing how much the writing is talked up in the thread, it's unfortunate that that's the weakest link in v18.

Coloneill

Aug 2, 2023
You can skip most of the bugs. But they keep coming very frequently after playing a while. The only thing really sucking is that you need to avoid to upgrade the garden. That is the only thing I have found so far, making it impossible to just ignore the errors.
But the garden becomes a requirement for progression and that´s where the story gets stuck.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can skip most of the bugs. But they keep coming very frequently after playing a while. The only thing really sucking is that you need to avoid to upgrade the garden. That is the only thing I have found so far, making it impossible to just ignore the errors.
But the garden becomes a requirement for progression and that´s where the story gets stuck.
The problem is that those bugs are only going to get worse as you play, even after the full version comes out. You may not see the problem until much later, but it will cause you problems down the line.

If you are the kind of person who starts over every update, then you may not have an issue with it, but if you plan to keep these saves...
youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Tyreese_Plz

Mar 21, 2023
At the very least, Mega still has it. So it'll depend on what two sites you're referring to. I'd highly recommend not downloading it and just snag the v17.2 from itch.io instead
thanks for the reply! I've been up to date and just saw there was an update so I figured I'd make my first post because of the story and sandbox aspect to the game.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes