TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I started a whole ass fresh game with this update. My last saved file didn't transfer from the most recent time I downloaded the game.

I will say tho, i was getting the garden error as well before I did the fix. The console fix fixed both for me. So if it didn't for you, I do not at this moment, know how to help.

Don't Play Betas.
I have seen original posts with a previous game version available when the most recent version only had changes that were not game breaking. Shouldn't be too far-fetched to expect a previous version when the most recent is actually not working.

I'm fully aware that I can't do anything about it (except maybe upload the last version myself and put a link there but it's really not my place to do that), I'm just saying it's too bad for 1. People who come here and might be discouraged to become a fan because the only version available isn't working, and 2. Runey, who is potentially losing these fans.

All while the solution to this issue is very simple: put the previous version of the game in the OP for now.

This is not for me, I already have the previous version. I'm just saying that it's a waste and if someone can do anything about it they should...
Those are generally special exceptions, or when a game has multiple current versions. You can try to petition the OP, but it rarely does any good.
Actually that's kinda not right, there's plenty of games that basically havent been updated for weeks, the games themsevles are good, but just unpopular

Due to the game's popularity this thread is likely always on high priority, and if there's an update of the game but the thread itself isnt updated, thiss thread filled with dozens of people will start bitching for no reason like they always do in other threads, you cant expect coomers to have patience :BootyTime:

instant updates are done to prevent that
The game needs to be reported, once that is done, and the mods/uploaders get around to it, that's it. We have tried many times to have that happen, and they never do, one game I help on still has a broken version here, because someone decided to upload a cracked one from Steam, when the one that was here before was a full version from the dev, that included the cheat codes. But because the one up there now is newer, it stays.
please add traps
Runey has said that he is not interested in that content. The closest there is would be the femboy elf, who was forced to cross-dress as a maid.

4.70 star(s) 455 Votes