Drioto

Jul 4, 2022
That is the compressed one, though you don't want to get the beta.
If you wait for the full update, someone might compress it more then.
There will also be a version that is split into parts.
Is beta version that bad? Anyway thank you for answer my question

Cmdr. G.Pancake

Jul 6, 2024
No, the beta is not some sort of radioactive bug machine. You just need to make sure to make an alternate save that you play the beta on, or back up your saves before playing :WeSmart:

You can play through all the story content with no issues. The garden seems to have issues, but other than slightly advancing Jin's (Lin's sister) story, it's just money grind.

If you DL the beta, when the full version comes out, you will be able to use the smaller "Update only" DL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It will break your saves, so if you don't mind replaying, then go for it, otherwise, get the game from his patreon or itch, not here. IF you play the beta, any saves you make in it will be permanently fucked.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello.
Is there any news about the progress of the v0.18 update?
1.5 months ago, I read about the update being finalised soon.... Is there any other news on this? Is the update still being worked on or has it been put back on hold due to personal issues?

anyway to fix the garden crash in beta
Don't. Play. The Beta!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This picture is not up to date, because I did not ask when the update, but asked if there is any news about the work about the update.
Close enough for h-bombs, hand-grenades, and government work.
Either way, last I heard, he had all the crops that will be going into this update (I am still making more for later), and he was waiting on some coding that he had contracted. Unfortunately, that was taking longer than he had hoped. Once that is/was done, then he will need to incorporate it into the game. Been a week or so since I heard from him about it, so I can't say how far along any of that is now.

I know waiting is hard, especially when it's this close, but all we can do is hope things go well, and the bugs get ironed out quickly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really just want the gallery to be updated at some point. Scenes from two updates ago still aren't in there.
Knew I wasn't crazy. Thought it was bug and replayed it to be sure.
They are usually at least one update behind, but with all bullshit he has been dealing with, it's fallen a bit behind. I am sure he will catch it up sooner or later.

Reactions: MKDude and Guest110
4.70 star(s) 458 Votes