Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I have no idea how the spoiler tags work, but I assume that if they are an option there, one of the guys from Discord will help us set that up, since they set up the last one.
On miraheze? i think it's something like {{spoiler|text= the text in question}} to like blur it out before clicking it

think you could also use {{spoiler}} to give a warning instead

Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Oh great, so many fairies have died from wing loss that Withers has had to take on the extra work.
I'm sure he wanted a break after the events of BG3, but the lure pulled him in.

Everybody asks "When's Update"?

View attachment 3924420

Seriously, did any of you talked to Update? Is Update OK? I heard that it was feeling depressed because some people are still criticizing it.
My photoshop skills are old and rusty

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
My photoshop skills are old and rusty

View attachment 3924720
Okay, I didn't talk about this because I thought it was Update's personal thing, but I think that the people should know it. Update's wife left it for a bigger update and took the kids with her. And she filed for divorce. Update is going through divorce trial, fighting for it's right to see it's kids at least once a year, and honestly, this whole thing is really hard for Update and bad for it's mental health. And all this criticism on this thread is only making it worse. So, please, stop criticizing Update, stop asking when it will be there, give it time to deal with it's current situation, offer it help. Update needs our support in these trying times.

Last edited:

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Okay, I didn't talk about this because I thought it was Update's personal thing, but I think that the people should know it. Update's wife left it for a bigger update and took the kids with her. And she filed for divorce. Update is going through divorce trial, fighting for it's right to see it's kids at least once a year, and honestly, this whole thing is really hard for Update and bad for it's mental health. And all this criticism on this thread is only making it worse. So, please, stop criticizing Update, stop asking when it will be there, give it time to deal with it's current situation, offer it help. Update needs our support in these trying times.

...bigger update, you say? That's terrible. Where is this bigger update so we know how to avoid it?
:sneaky:

• Haha
Nov 10, 2023
...bigger update, you say? That's terrible. Where is this bigger update so we know how to avoid it?
:sneaky:
According to what I heard, the bigger update just got a job in Texas and moved there. Update's kids are currently living with their grandma from their mother's side in Texas, while Update and it's wife are in New York for their divorce trial. After the divorce, Update will continue to live in New York, while it's wife and kids will move to Texas to live with the bigger update.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
hopefully soon. my save broke in between a certain kate event and i can't 'ignore' the error. loading previous save also doesn't help as the event is automatically triggered.
Hopefully you have a backup if that's a beta error -- there's no guarantee moving from beta->final will resolve the problem.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hopefully you have a backup if that's a beta error -- there's no guarantee moving from beta->final will resolve the problem.
In fact, according to what I heard from Runey, that will not fix the issue, that is why he was telling people not to play it unless you know what you are doing.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0
4.70 star(s) 458 Votes