Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And her sister probably win side character poll, maybe its all about big boobs?
It may not necessarily be about the boob size I prefer petite girls but still adore Lucia, I have ever since we first met her, it may sound cruel but if I could I would swap Kali for Lucia in their respective positions as main/side cast members. I'm not sure why, it could be the way Lucia comes across as confident and sure of herself, I like that in her.

Reactions: Runey

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh, I didn't see that......... Lol, I can choose again? WTF doesn't it track when someone already voted?
Well that was weird. I voted, closed the page, opened it again after a few minutes and could vote again. Closed it again, and could vote again ... o_O
Now, it seems to have saved my vote after the third time :rolleyes:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well that was weird. I voted, closed the page, opened it again after a few minutes and could vote again. Closed it again, and could vote again ... o_O
Now, it seems to have saved my vote after the third time :rolleyes:
I set it so you could choose as many girls as you'd like, although if I could, I would only give players 3 votes there.

Reactions: TheDevian

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Main character Lin or Kali or Lin or Kali or...
Closely followed by Emma & Felicity.

Side character has to be Lucy.

KuroOkami

Aug 16, 2018
@Runey there is the possibility of uploading the Android apk (tablet) to a site other than Mega? Those download limits are very anoing, I still not able to download and play the latest version. =/

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Runey there is the possibility of uploading the Android apk (tablet) to a site other than Mega? Those download limits are very anoing, I still not able to download and play the latest version. =/
@Runey doesn't upload them. Uploaders, mods and staff do that. You should ask them. (aside - would multiple staff members be called staves? :))

That said - I see links in the OP for the Android tablet version from files.fm and workupload. Do those not work for you?

KuroOkami

Aug 16, 2018
@Runey doesn't upload them. Uploaders, mods and staff do that. You should ask them. (aside - would multiple staff members be called staves? :))

That said - I see links in the OP for the Android tablet version from files.fm and workupload. Do those not work for you?
Those are for 0.6.1, and 0.6.2 was launched today. I guess I have to wait for the uploaders to update the links =/

But thanks for the answer ^^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Harem Hotel v0.6.2 fixed version
Edit: Links have been updated to the fixed version
You may want to wait for a new fixed version that will be uploaded to address some bugs

PC - - - - -
Mac - - - - -
Android (Phone) - - - - -
Android (Tablet) - - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I've used it, but the first time that I downloaded the apk it was corrupted and I couldn't install it. Then I tried to download it again but...
View attachment 266669
Try Megasync . its a download manager for Mega.
start first megasync then download mega link..no need keep browse.
let megasync work and disable uploader if dont wanna share.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes