Feb 3, 2018
mom and son incest ?
Not in currently. I feel pretty good in saying that it is currently unlikely to be added any time soon at the very least. I’m a little less confident to say it’ll never happen, but I am currently skeptical of it being implemented.
I know that there are “plans” for the MC’s sister, and talks of a hypothetical daughter/mom combo, but that’s all I’ve heard of.

Edits: Fixing damn iPhone mistakes.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Not in currently. I feel pretty good in saying that it is currently unlikely to be added any time soon at the very least. I’m a little less confident to say it’ll never happen, but I am currently skeptical of it being implemented.
I know that there are “plans” for the MC’s sister, and talks of a hypothetical daughter/mom combo, but that’s all I’ve heard of.

Edits: Fixing damn iPhone mistakes.
Just going off of some of her story elements, I'd think something similar could happen with Ashley's mother. Pure speculation of course.

Jan 6, 2019
Uhm,guys may I ask if the saves from previous version will still work on an update version, like for example I have a save from v0.6.2 then will it work in v0.8 or much further? Can I also ask if I have to move the saves to the obb of the game or it will automatically be there when I installed it?thank you for answering:)

Jan 6, 2019
Sorry to disrespect,but I'm confused on what Sir/Ma'am Runey said on his/her patreon page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't it look gross,well,no offense to our brothers and sisters who like this kind of situation

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dont know how to do that sorry
put the word 'spoiler' between a couple of square brackets, like these [], and /spoiler at the end, or click that spot that has the 3 dots at the top on the typing window here. ...v

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
put the word 'spoiler' between a couple of square brackets, like these [], or click that spot that has the 3 dots at the top on the typing window here. ...v
ahhh gotcha and i hope that wasnt an april fools thing from runey :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Jan 6, 2019
If youre on PC, saves transfer automatically. On android you have to do it manually.
Well,what about if my saves is from v0.6.1 and I want to transfer it not to v0.7 or v0.8 but let's say uhmm v0.9? cause I think it will take to long before I play this game again,not just because I want to play this game with more content but also because I have things to do for my college exam,so thank you for answering

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well,what about if my saves is from v0.6.1 and I want to transfer it not to v0.7 or v0.8 but let's say uhmm v0.9? cause I think it will take to long before I play this game again,not just because I want to play this game with more content but also because I have things to do for my college exam,so thank you for answering
Unless something goes horribly wrong, it'll always be the same. Simply download, run, and load.

Jexpor

Oct 27, 2018
I got to say. Among all the VN I played, I never had the urge to keep replaying this one just to see how would things turn out differently or if I could do a speedrun to the end.

Now I wish to donate to the developer but as of now, I have my studies to worry about first. However, I would like to see you grow and having more content/games. You've gained another fan.

That being said I'm in love with the writing and the flow gives me enough time to grind some stats while also getting some juicy story. I wouldn't say the story is really unique or such, but it did catch me off guard and like a fish drawn to a bait. I kept playing wanting more and more.

Now I would write this in the review but... I just feel like writing it here. Cheers!

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes