TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
granny or daddy would probably send her to her sister even if its only for a bit
True, her father could insist, but she is unlikely to want to leave granny while she is still there. Only other option I can think of off the top of my head would be if they sold the farm or something drastic like that.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
True, her father could insist, but she is unlikely to want to leave granny while she is still there. Only other option I can think of off the top of my head would be if they sold the farm or something drastic like that.
true but i was more going for emotional support as daddy was not problem free after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, please tell me how to open this scene? All the main character events (character's main story) have been completed (HH v. 0.11.2), events from the "Misc" tab, including bar events, have also been completed. Did I miss something?

Screenshot taken from here:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, please tell me how to open this scene? All the main character events have been completed (HH v. 0.11.2), events from the "Misc" tab, including bar events, have also been completed. Did I miss something?

It is part of Nia/Sui's love route.

Reactions: Stan5851

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Guys, please tell me how to open this scene? All the main character events ( character's main story) have been completed (HH v. 0.11.2), events from the "Misc" tab, including bar events, have also been completed. Did I miss something?

have you bought the elves from the computer ? if so just check in with the sanctuary regularly ;) that did it for me

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
After dinner with granny and the rest, I always had this image of Autumn marrying the MC, and inheriting the farm, and using it as a waystation of a sort of underground railroad for runaway elves.

Probably just the romantic in me, but there you go.

:cool: Eric Grey

4.70 star(s) 462 Votes