jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There definitely isn't a need for a guide. As it says at the beginning of the game, most events are triggered when you click "Talk" on someone's door, and if it's not available, the game will tell you exactly what you need to do. On top of this, we also have a wiki, but even that shouldn't be necessary.

If there are points in the game where a player doesn't know what they should do, I'm unaware and it should be made clearer.
I would be great to get a bit more information on the stats page. Some of them are a little vague and I'm not sure what the colors mean.

Reactions: splamo

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
I would be great to get a bit more information on the stats page. Some of them are a little vague and I'm not sure what the colors mean.
the colors are similar to colored gear in mmos, at least thats how i think of it. i think it goes from white, green, blue, purple, to yellow. yellow is when they get the "trait"

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
anyone got a torrent or something for this newest version? none of the dl options here are viable i just cant do a 48+ hour dl
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Here....

Reactions: LoneRanger11
4.70 star(s) 466 Votes