DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Don't really need that, we have Android and Moon. We would lose out of the entertainment of them getting their asses kicked. lol But, I could make one of those too.

How about 'Good Girls Only Beyond This Point'? :KEK:
And very good girls, go to my room!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Yep A Dungeon is my natural Home!. :) (If you have a dungeon at home I know where you live... I Live where you LIVE!)
Sadly 1 Night with an Orc turns Bad Girls into Good Girls.
Maybe us Orcs are natural trainers, But training Good Girls is no fun!.
(Wheres the fun if they are so eager to do as they are told, We expect a little resistance.)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I have to say Autumn is STILL my least liked girl,
Its a Shame because I'm usually a sucker for redheads!. ( A Huge sucker)
Her Horrendously oversized, Unnatural looking milk melons, Kill any mood I may have for her.
Add all her religious bull crap on top of that and I just cant find any redeeming quality's about her.
Other then her red hair. :(
Of all the girls she is the only one I don't like though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have to say Autumn is STILL my least liked girl,
Its a Shame because I'm usually a sucker for redheads!. ( A Huge sucker)
Her Horrendously oversized, Unnatural looking milk melons, Kill any mood I may have for her.
Add all her religious bull crap on top of that and I just cant find any redeeming quality's about her.
Other then her red hair. :(
Of all the girls she is the only one I don't like though.
Her tit size is about normal for my family, so the only ones I see as oversized are Android and Ann (now that Jin has been reduced), the religious stuff is a problem, but that is changing some, as well as her repressed/offensive personality traits, and we have a serious lack of redheads, so I will take what I can get there...

I think Hazel looks a bit better, but they are two of the best looking ones in the game for me.

The only one of the main ones I still don't like is Ashley, she is almost every one of my disliked tropes rolled into one. Even as I have grown to accept her, and want to help her, she is my least favorite of the main cast. She is the only one I ever disliked, unlike Autumn, who I was mad at in the beginning for being unintentionally insulting, whom I knew would correct her behavior as her story progressed, and she is a redhead, so I was willing to let it play out, give her time to learn her mistakes.

Contrast that with Ashley's intro, she threatened people (and my dick), and then raped me ...twice. And not a redhead, she is a bleach blond, my least liked hair color. She is also a yandere, loliesk, and so on...

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes