Nov 10, 2023
Meanwhile A11-Y: "You can do it, ladies, I believe in you. Now if you excuse me, I need to buy a land near hotel to build several giant mansions to store all my GRAMMY awards and other music awards. I was thinking that three mansions could be enough, but I will propably get more awards soon, so I will have to build more mansions. Luckily, I am richer than Taylor Swift, I have lots of money, bilions of money, to be exact, thanks to all the album sales, merch sales, sales of tickets to my tours and festivals where I played, royalties from all the tv shows that used my music, licences for game companies and movie studios that used my music and streams on Spotify and other platforms. Also, I need help, I have too much money and I don't know what to do with all those money, does anybody knows where I could get mahagony couch with snakeskin leather cushions that is covered in diamonds?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok so now I'm confused
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only one for sure would be Peni on the slave route, not sure on anyone else, unless like you said, if they know about Hana. But I haven't tried the beta, so I don't know what you are talking about for sure.

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
I played this game early and then put it away
I had to restart I just started into the 205th day
It plays very differently than the original game it's not as fast-paced

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
I played this game early and then put it away
I had to restart I just started into the 205th day
It plays very differently than the original game it's not as fast-paced
Just be warned if you are playing vo.18 beta that is on the first page, it was never intended to be released to the public and has a number of bugs in it that are causing crashes.
Also, there is the possibility that any saves made with it may not work later with a full release.

The regulars here have been warning people to wait for the full release, and not play the beta.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes