SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I find it hysterical that anyone would need a walk through mod for Harem Hotel, and fact I find it crazy that a mode even exists.

There is literally no need for a mod. Harem Hotel is straight forward and easy to play.

And look at all the problems it causes. Pages and pages of people dealing with mod issues.

Wow.

Jun 5, 2020
I find it hysterical that anyone would need a walk through mod for Harem Hotel, and fact I find it crazy that a mode even exists.

There is literally no need for a mod. Harem Hotel is straight forward and easy to play.

And look at all the problems it causes. Pages and pages of people dealing with mod issues.

Wow.
Some people have lost their save and the mod helps get them back to where they left off. I got a new PC and didn't have my save and didn't feel like replaying the whole game and grinding a bit , so the mod was helpful. The mod also show you the answer to the riddles and how many days you need to wait or what level a certain girl need to be. It's pretty helpful for people who don't want to grind back to their last save. Let people play the game how they want to play I say. You saying it's hysterical because people want to play the game with a guide is weird. If they want to use cheats or have a walkthrough why do you care? There are good reason to use it.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
i cant buy anything from the park keep getting an error any one know how to fix it
If you used the beta and migrated to the full copy, try reloading a save prior to the beta. My 17.2 save plus the brand new 18.0 save I made last night both seem to have no issues.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can anyone help me i don't know how to finish jin and kate View attachment 3989548 mission
Click the gate in the garden, then talk to her.
Anyone else getting error messages when trying to buy stuff for the garden in the park?
IF you played the beta, and are using a save made in it, you will have to go back to an older save, from before that.
It won't let me buy anything for the garden at the park. I keep getting this when trying to buy anything. View attachment 3990227
I also go Lin's room to talk to Jin and I can't get her to say anything. Only can ask her how she is doing.
IF you played the beta, and are using a save made in it, you will have to go back to an older save, from before that.
Anyone got a complete save for all content up to the previous update 0.17? I was using Lain's walkthrough mod so I don't have any saves that work anymore.
If you used Lain's, you save should work fine. Every one I tested from it did anyway.

Reactions: septacycell

rmz666

Jul 12, 2021

Wow.
It can be really frustrating to find when and where you're supposed to go to start a certain event with a girl, plus you get extra content if a stat check is met, which can only be seen with the mod.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes