DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
There isn't yet a Walkthrough mod for this version?
Nope, Lain, the mod creator for this and many other games disappeared again and there is no one taking up working on the mod that I know of.
The previous person who took it over when Lain disappeared, passed away.
Lain's mod for Harem Hotel is a more complex mod than most, and requires a higher level of skill to work on.
Others have tried to take over updating it, and caused a lot of people to crash their games.

My best advise is to give up on the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if TheDevian is cloning and performing experiments on Lin, then the six fingers on one hand and the purple eye color make perfect sense.

Perhaps he is adding features of the different girls in order to build an army of super soldiers based on Lin.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Well, if TheDevian is cloning and performing experiments on Lin, then the six fingers on one hand and the purple eye color make perfect sense.

Perhaps he is adding features of the different girls in order to build an army of super soldiers based on Lin.
Sure, lets say that's true
but why lin of all people :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ashira13
Nov 10, 2023
Sure, lets say that's true
but why lin of all people :KEK:
Devian can do whatever he wants because he is rich. I mean, he is the richest person on this thread, he is richer that the rest of us, he practically owns this thread and this entire website. If he would say "Digdug and Noah Neim will face each other in a rap battle", you would have to do it, because we all must do what he says, because he is rich.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Devian can do whatever he wants because he is rich. I mean, he is the richest person on this thread, he is richer that the rest of us, he practically own this thread and this entire website. If he would say "Digdug and Noah Neim will face each other in a rap battle", you would have to do it, because we all must do what he says, because he is rich.
I would lose in a rap battle against even a one year old.
I hate rap music.
It's just the modern day version of square dancing, with different themes for the music.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I hate rap music.
It's just the modern day version of square dancing, with different themes for the music.
Dawg dont sell yourself short, i listen to rap music and i'm still definitety ass :KEK:
Devian can do whatever he wants because he is rich. I mean, he is the richest person on this thread
let's unite against them, 10 nonillion ants against the sun have a chance

Nov 10, 2023
I hate rap music.
Dawg dont sell yourself short, i listen to rap music and i'm still definitety ass :KEK:

let's unite against them, 10 nonillion ants against the sun have a chance

OK.

Anyway, isn't this conversation more suitable for off-topic thread? (Off-topic thread is the only thread that Devian or his many corporations does not own yet.).

Reactions: DigDug69
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes