DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
It is getting to where the slave routes just don't make sense with the rest of the story anyway.
Agree. I think Nia and Sylvia should be upgraded to the main girl status and just merge their love and slave routes into a single path. It'd work similarly like the twin/clones path as double Li. They are more involved in the main story and have more interactions with the main cast than other side girls anyway.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Agree. I think Nia and Sylvia should be upgraded to the main girl status and just merge their love and slave routes into a single path. It'd work similarly like the twin/clones path as double Li. They are more involved in the main story and have more interactions with the main cast than other side girls anyway.
I think the only hiccup that's holding them back is the amount of content the "main" girls have vs "side". If everyone thinks the drip feed for Autumn is bad, I can only imagine what it'd be like to add two more girls (plus the final room girl) into the mix. Once the shift away from sandbox started, much of those repeatable events died down for everyone. I imagine they're quite a bit of time and effort, especially anything that has optional costumes.

4.70 star(s) 466 Votes