DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Also, does Sylvia's love route have any scenes yet? I'd rather not make a slave of her but last i remember she was way too annoying in the love route without any payoff.
There is one sex scene with her.

Also, the games scenes are triggered by stats, so you need to raise that stat to gain access to those scenes.
Harem Hotel is one of those rare games where using hacks is a bad idea, because if any stats are skipped or not right, the scene will never trigger.
In other words, stats have to all be right for any event to trigger.
If one is too low, or too high, you won't get the scene.

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 9, 2018
There is one sex scene with her.

Also, the games scenes are triggered by stats, so you need to raise that stat to gain access to those scenes.
Harem Hotel is one of those rare games where using hacks is a bad idea, because if any stats are skipped or not right, the scene will never trigger.
In other words, stats have to all be right for any event to trigger.
If one is too low, or too high, you won't get the scene.
Not sure what you're referring to? Does Sylvia have some super specific stat requirements?

lostsoulkdd

Apr 8, 2019
Is there a bug with Kate? I did load my v17 save and it says 8/9, but as soon as any girls event is done (lin, autumn or felicity/emma) it also says Kate is done but the Info still says 8/9.
I even installed lains mod and there is no description what to do for her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a bug with Kate? I did load my v17 save and it says 8/9, but as soon as any girls event is done (lin, autumn or felicity/emma) it also says Kate is done but the Info still says 8/9.
I even installed lains mod and there is no description what to do for her.
That could be a bug, can't say I have seen it yet.
On Computer buy snow flake earrings and give them to her.;)
Nice, I haven't seen that yet either. I wondered what he was going to use them for.
Hope they look good in there. XD

4.70 star(s) 466 Votes