sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
That's one of my favourite parts of the game, it's just a shame that none of the girls seem to be into it, it's going too far for all of them. It would be fantastic if once their submission was past a certain point, they would gain submission from it and when they wake up in your arms, tell you how much they loved it.
It's really a shame that more isn't done with Lin (and possibly some of the others) and denial play. You can put her on denial, but it never really goes anywhere. At most she breaks the rules while you watch.

In addition to simply increasing submission or other direct applications, I think it could be a great way to encourage sluttier or more public behavior. Maybe lead to some threesomes or girl-girl scenes. Kali getting so desperate that eventually her sister steps in to do something about it would certainly be an interesting idea.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's really a shame that more isn't done with Lin (and possibly some of the others) and denial play. You can put her on denial, but it never really goes anywhere. At most she breaks the rules while you watch.

In addition to simply increasing submission or other direct applications, I think it could be a great way to encourage sluttier or more public behavior. Maybe lead to some threesomes or girl-girl scenes. Kali getting so desperate that eventually her sister steps in to do something about it would certainly be an interesting idea.
This is what the new lust system will fix.

4.70 star(s) 463 Votes