tara66

Dec 24, 2018
True, Kali doesn't really seem like a morning person, more like she is the one who you might need to awaken. Lucy might do it for her though.
Maria might also be less of a morning person, but you never know... Maybe you wake each other with some mutual rubbing in the spoon position.
Jin and Ann will likely be more than happy to help once we buy them, the other two elves could get there as well at some point.
With our current story, I can see Autumn being convinced that it the best way to prevent your problem from getting worse. Take care of it first thing in the morning, and you are good to go for a while!
A good kitty knows how to get her cream in the morning.
Emma might do it just to get a leg up on her sister, or just to get more practice, maybe it's another one of her fantasies to do that while you are asleep, or to wake you that way.
Even Ellen is getting to where she might be willing to do it, just to, you know, make sure you get to work on time, we can't have you late for Lin's head pats, now can we? :sneaky:
whos ann?

BigBossJeff

Nov 9, 2018
So, ignoring the fact that Patreon is going to make every creator spend money on one of these...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What sort of SFW merch would you guys genuinely want to buy? There may be stickers, mugs, etc, but it seems like they will 100% allow us to make shirts. What sort of shirts would anyone like to buy?

I'm sure most of you don't want to walk around with SFW hentai of Harem Hotel on, so maybe just a logo or something very small somewhere on the shirt along side some neat shirt design or something. Positioned in a spot where nobody would know what it is unless you've played the game.

This hilarious image macro got me thinking. Maybe a coffee mug that says "Second Generation Hotel Manager" or "World's Best Hotel Manager". There's also an idea for those who dont want to lie about their employment. "Android? Elf?
Hey, as long as she's cute"

D

Deleted member 1193714

So, ignoring the fact that Patreon is going to make every creator spend money on one of these...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What sort of SFW merch would you guys genuinely want to buy? There may be stickers, mugs, etc, but it seems like they will 100% allow us to make shirts. What sort of shirts would anyone like to buy?

I'm sure most of you don't want to walk around with SFW hentai of Harem Hotel on, so maybe just a logo or something very small somewhere on the shirt along side some neat shirt design or something. Positioned in a spot where nobody would know what it is unless you've played the game.
Why do you even have to think about it? Just slap on the vending machine monster, bro

Corrsteam2

Feb 6, 2018
So, I kind of lost my save file when I reset my computer, is there any way I can get somebody's from the end of 0.5.3?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
So, I kind of lost my save file when I reset my computer, is there any way I can get somebody's from the end of 0.5.3?
Sorry friend, all mine are 0.6. You might consider waiting for the next version upload with the all new Ashley renders and just replaying to where you were and see all the new images. I was thinking of doing that myself.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
New polls!

So few votes for felicity and maria... poor girls
I would have actually choosen Lin or Ashley, but I simply had to vote for Felicity because of this and I definitely want to see more of her :)
I'm a bit surprised that Kali has so many votes. I didn't think she was so popular. Kali is my least favorite character tbh, but I love them all anyway :giggle:

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So few votes for felicity and maria... poor girls
I would have actually choosen Lin or Ashley, but I simply had to vote for Felicity because of this and I definitely want to see more of her :)
I'm a bit surprised that Kali has so many votes. I didn't think she was so popular. Kali is my least favorite character tbh, but I love them all anyway :giggle:
Honestly, I'm not very sure why Kali is so incredibly popular. She's won every poll!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Honestly, I'm not very sure why Kali is so incredibly popular. She's won every poll!
Hmm... just a guess here, aside from Autumn who has not that much content, she has the biggest tits of all of the main chars. Maybe all of the ppl who are not into petite body types jump on the Kali train :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
True, true. Ashley really is best girl.

ftfy
See I am right, I knew it, It must be a conspiracy that is being perpetrated by some shady cabal who clearly have a nefarious reason to block Lin & Ashley from taking their rightful place as best girls. That is the only logical conclusion!

Reactions: Runey

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
See I am right, I knew it, It must be a conspiracy that is being perpetrated by some shady cabal who clearly have a nefarious reason to block Lin & Ashley from taking there rightful place as best girls. That is the only logical conclusion!
Conspiracys everywhere!

Btw I like your new avatar!
Wouldn't it be a nice turn of events if a ghost girl shows up in the hotel and we would have to catch her with a camera obscura to fuck her :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes