BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
This has probably been asked already - with the change to Ashley's outfit, are saves going to be broken with the next version? I've been meaning to replay through the whole thing from the beginning anyway, but I can imagine not everyone feels the same way.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
This has probably been asked already - with the change to Ashley's outfit, are saves going to be broken with the next version? I've been meaning to replay through the whole thing from the beginning anyway, but I can imagine not everyone feels the same way.
In theory it should not, it may affect the scene gallery but otherwise should not affect current saves.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No, absolutely not. I'm just changing images, so it's not a big deal.

Feb 9, 2019
Yes, there's a Scene Gallery with important story events and sex animations you could only have gotten in that event. It's on the menu, same place you go to save/load.

What day and time does that error occur on?
I don't know, I have never noticed a coerellation between time and the glitch. As I said, I might, or someone else might, have to intentionally try to trigger the glitch a couple of times to try and get conclusive results. I know fixing this glitch without knowing the trigger is rather... Unlikely.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Here's some more before and afters.

Befores:
You must be registered to see images

Afters:

(PS, thanks to those who put up with the shit lighting)

EnixSR

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I just started playing this game yesterday, and I would say that Ashley's story-line is awesome.

*Spoiler*
At first, I was thinking that she is just a psycho brat who fools around with guys, then as story progress, I started to care for her and worried for her well being. The scene of her cry alone in her room and acting all weird by giving out costume+keyboard to the girls touched my heart, I was like "please don't be cancer, please don't be cancer." As having an incurable disease might explain her easy shifting mood and wanting to procreate with MC.
I'm so glad that in the end, it's just panic attack. Good story and looking forward to more Ashley's story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 87 Votes