geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I'm uploading what is hopefully v0.6.2. If anyone would like to test it, please DM me on Discord.

But please understand the only things done in v0.6.2 is the remade Ashley stuff, that's the only reason for this build. I do need extra pairs of eyes to check over everything though, including Ashley's story, and other girls' story. Basically every instance Ashley was in.

This version isn't meant to be a public version until I can absolutely confirm there are no bugs, and all instances of Ashley's blue school uniform are completely gone. So don't go bugging the mods (yet) ;)
I'm really excited to see all the new Ashley scenes, but I also don't have the time to playtest as you have requested. So I'll just be patient and not waste your time having it sent to me. ;)

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
i think it would look good if all the girls slept naked when they sleep with the MC at night
I kinda wish they were still there when the MC wakes up in the morning. Depending on who it was that spent the night, there might be some problems if you're using one of the "alarms." Then again, if the MC is a heavy sleeper, maybe the more "alarms" the better? :)

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
I kinda wish they were still there when the MC wakes up in the morning. Depending on who it was that spent the night, there might be some problems if you're using one of the "alarms." Then again, if the MC is a heavy sleeper, maybe the more "alarms" the better? :)
i agree but you can only have 1 girl as an "alarm"

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Maybe your alarm wakes you up & you find the girl still asleep (assuming you didn't sleep with your alarm). You then get to wake her up...

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes