Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So far, it looks like v0.7 will be including a lot of "background" characters. Probably the most out of any update.
(By background character I mean supporting character that you probably will very rarely see, but serve to make the world a bigger place, or they can just be silly content like the drunk man in the bar.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So she has a name, that means we can have hope, right? RIGHT?

I just want to complete my elven collect- I mean, to help every elf and give them a better life.
Well, if memory serves, that isn't really her name, it was just a slander term the high elf called her that means 'cave'. Though I guess for the guy who tried to rape her, that name has a different meaning. :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well, if memory serves, that isn't really her name, it was just a slander term the high elf called her that means 'cave'. Though I guess for the guy who tried to rape her, that name has a different meaning. :sneaky:
You just took my innocence with that. Now I'll go back to stare at MC's computer with melancholy waiting for her to be put on sale.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You just took my innocence with that. Now I'll go back to stare at MC's computer with melancholy waiting for her to be put on sale.
You and me both! I hope that will be part of her story, us learning her language and and real name (or at least enough of it to earn her respect anyway). I will continue to hold out hope that after we earn the high elf's respect, she will teach us her language, and that will unlock her. I assume it will involve showing that our method works with the other elves as well.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is it just me or did anyone else think Sui/Nia was Ashley's classmate (Kate)?

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
i don't know where i can find the 2 new outfit for Felicity, and get her masturbation scene… anyone can help me?

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
No, then idiots who can't read will complain about it being unfinished and buggy because they can't read the disclaimer. Happened last time, massive headache.
We've already resolved this issue in the request thread. The update will be placed under a spoiler with an appropriate warning rather than being the default downloadable version.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
We've already resolved this issue in the request thread. The update will be placed under a spoiler with an appropriate warning rather than being the default downloadable version.
That's not how it really works.

"Oh, a beta build! Buggy? Sure, every game is buggy"

"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS MY FUCKING SAVE!?!?! NOTHING WORKS, I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY ROOM! DEV IS BAD."

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes