Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
My friendship with her is 46: Lovers
Edit: Seems like I didn't get that the friendship value is displayed in the heart in that case the value is 29
Thanks to Silex for clarifying
29 means you completed her story. You may be able to play that event in the replay gallery. If not, you'll need to restart. I'm not sure how you managed to get to 29 and not see the pill event. Perhaps it's a bug that's been fixed in an update a while ago.

Can I request more of Emma? She's definitely my favourite girl of the bunch. Perhaps it has to do with her submissive personality.
Each girl gets at least 1 story event per update, this update most main characters will get 2 :)

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I think at some point she'll be getting new femdom content options.
My man! This is exciting because this is definitely a fetish of mine, but also because I think this is perfect for our Android. She is programmed for it, plus it doesn’t take away from MC’s dom personality with the other girls. Even if it is a couple updates down the road, I am looking forward to the possibility.

Reactions: Runey

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys i dident see anything about the next update like a video so i thought i would upload a video from @Runey for all to see looks dam Great to me but the dame file is to large going to make a link to me Mega axxount for all to see vary soon
Ok here is the link i hope you all enjoy it as huch as i did
sec have to remove decrt[tion key for all to see and download ok here

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Searching through the files myself, I saw some additional scenes of Lucia and Kali [SPOILERS BELOW]

----------------------------------------------------
(Gonna be revealing what I saw in the images folder).
So, one where you bang Lucia in the hot springs, one where you're looking up at her pussy, and one where it looks like you're having a threesome with Kali and Lucia.
Since I completed Kali's story, how would I unlock these event(s)?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Searching through the files myself, I saw some additional scenes of Lucia and Kali [SPOILERS BELOW]

----------------------------------------------------
(Gonna be revealing what I saw in the images folder).
So, one where you bang Lucia in the hot springs, one where you're looking up at her pussy, and one where it looks like you're having a threesome with Kali and Lucia.
Since I completed Kali's story, how would I unlock these event(s)?
go to your room and put truestory into the code thing on your pc.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi guys i dident see anything about the next update like a video so i thought i would upload a video from @Runey for all to see looks dam Great to me but the dame file is to large going to make a link to me Mega axxount for all to see vary soon
Ok here is the link i hope you all enjoy it as huch as i did
sec have to remove decrt[tion key for all to see and download ok here
A friend of mine made that before v0.1 launched, but he hasn't been in contact with me since around when it launched.

I asked the staff to take down the video (it used to be in this thread's OP) because most of that doesn't represent that game as it is right now anymore.

Still love the video though

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
A friend of mine made that before v0.1 launched, but he hasn't been in contact with me since around when it launched.

I asked the staff to take down the video (it used to be in this thread's OP) because most of that doesn't represent that game as it is right now anymore.

Still love the video though
shit im sorry i was hopeing that alot of the diolog from the vid was going to be in next update sorry for the mistake

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Big Question i have the bar i can train bartender in making better drinks but not moon i baught her a new uniform but i got a pop up saying i have to train her first.Is training her in game because i dont have that option or not yet please let me know.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Big Question i have the bar i can train bartender in making better drinks but not moon i baught her a new uniform but i got a pop up saying i have to train her first.Is training her in game because i dont have that option or not yet please let me know.
have you talked to Ellen?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Moon training has to happen in the morning. There are several, the last of which gives her the new uniform.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes