TheDevian

Mar 8, 2018
I'm New to having games updating every now and then. How do you back up saves? Its probably obvious but i don't want to mess things up and have to re download everything again. As much fun as it is to replay the whole game, lots of hours are lost trying to see whats new.
There is also a save folder inside the game folder ...\Harem Hotel X.X\Game\Saves.

I like to move them from the old version to the new one every time I update (I like to clean out the appdata folder myself), but as long as you keep the folder in the AppData folder, you should not have a problem.

Reactions: Vima and imzahai

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Keep checking back to see if anyone was.... kind... enough to upload the newest update
Someone mentioned yesterday they would be uploading but that clearly hasn't happened. It's a shame as this is one of my favourite games on here but I'm not currently in a financial position to donate.

We pirates will just have to be patient.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.

"My Grandfather was Half Drow. Blind as a bat and crippled as a tree. I'm surprised he managed to get it up... But alas, this world has cursed me. Here I am."

Her grandfather would be 50% Drow. His child would be 25% Drow. That child's child would be this girl, at 12.5% Drow. She's been taking medicine for the last 5 - 7 years to help her mobility problems, but her eyesight will always be poor in the sunlight (Elf eyes will stay for many generations). Since she was born, she was not able to walk at all and needed a wheelchair. After 5 - 7 years of taking medicine, she's now able to stand for a couple minutes and walk using a walking cane for upwards of 10 minutes. Later in her story, she'll be able to walk for upwards of 30 minutes without a cane. But she'll never be able to run. She would need to use a wheelchair for the most part though.

Impregnating a Drow is a serious crime that leaves that child, and every child for generations disabled. Think of an incest baby being biologically messed up. Although now there's medicine that will give back her mobility given time, her eyesight, and all her children's eyesight will be as bad as hers for generations. She would initially not want children because of this.

Update: Added a new image

Last edited:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.

"My Grandfather was Half Drow. Blind as a bat and crippled as a tree. I'm surprised he managed to get it up... But alas, this world has cursed me. Here I am."

View attachment 322343
View attachment 322346
View attachment 322347

Her grandfather would be 50% Drow. His child would be 25% Drow. That child's child would be this girl, at 12.5% Drow. She's been taking medicine for the last 5 - 7 years to help her mobility problems, but her eyesight will always be poor in the sunlight (Elf eyes will stay for many generations). Since she was born, she was not able to walk at all and needed a wheelchair. After 5 - 7 years of taking medicine, she's now able to stand for a couple minutes and walk using a walking cane for upwards of 10 minutes. Later in her story, she'll be able to walk for upwards of 30 minutes without a cane. But she'll never be able to run. She would need to use a wheelchair for the most part though.

Impregnating a Drow is a serious crime that leaves that child, and every child for generations disabled. Think of an incest baby being biologically messed up. Although now there's medicine that will give back her mobility given time, her eyesight, and all her children's eyesight will be as bad as hers for generations. She would initially not want children because of this.
Reading that 2nd spoiler made me sad

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Reactions: rocketxp
4.90 star(s) 108 Votes