Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I have reached the fight against the final monster cultist. And the truth is that I don't think I'll go any further, either there's an easier way to kill him, or I've already finished the game.
If you fail the fight three times you get the option to skip it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't have enough patience to lose three times in a row, usually the second time I get angry and close the game.

Also, I don't like at all losing battles in RPGs, and winning by skipping combat doesn't excite me , I like defeating the enemy during combat.

Last edited:

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
This game is amazing and fun to play!

the story is very interesting and fun.

one thing that need improvement dev: please hire a staff for drawing the H-scenes or make a better solution.
using minimal drawing skills and Ai doesn't quite make it in the top tier games

best of luck
I really enjoyed it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the end, I have used that "trick" since I don't see a way to kill him without it. In fact, every time the opportunity has arisen I have had to end up using it, since it was impossible for me to win. On the other hand, I don't see a way to win the horse race, I've tried it several times and my conclusion is that I'm going to skip doing that side quest.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Continuation error, I used a save from 0.5, so unsure if this matters. I did Elsy's stuff, unlocking ability to open the library, I then interacted with the girl in the library prior to going to the mountain to rescue.

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone had a Menu problem or is just me?

try to open the menu but it took so goddanm long

i wait for 30 minutes and it still can’t open the menu

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game Bug: Movement speed bug.. movement 1/3 of normal dash after entering the area to the right of the Great Forest for the one quest. Now game is too slow to even want to play.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes