Banleog

Nov 27, 2020
Is this a bug? After I meet the "not suspicious" merchant in the hut, the MC moves at walking speed. Turning on/off always running and pressing the button does not help.

Reactions: Saffrontori

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Coming back to this game after a long time, I realize that I have no idea where the mountains are, let alone the "mountain temple".

Can anyone point me in the right direction, before I walk through dozens of deserted maps? Please?

On that note, this game would really benefit from:

1. Less and smaller maps
2. A more helpful quest log
3. A world map
4. All of the above

Reactions: Saffrontori

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Coming back to this game after a long time, I realize that I have no idea where the mountains are, let alone the "mountain temple".

Can anyone point me in the right direction, before I walk through dozens of deserted maps? Please?

On that note, this game would really benefit from:

1. Less and smaller maps
2. A more helpful quest log
3. A world map
4. All of the above
You must go to the forest (south of Roma), then south of the forest map, and then the mountains are in the bottom right of the map. I would advise going bottom left first though, you can a quick side quest and get a scene with Ruth in the port town.

Reactions: InstaPrincess

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Same issue, I entered the forest and now am permanently moving at a slower speed. Toggling always dash on/off does nothing and holding shift to sprint just makes me move even slower.
This happened to me but was able to resolve by going to the recollection room where the pixie is and clicking the book. Strangely after that my movement speed was back.

Last edited:

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
You must go to the forest (south of Roma), then south of the forest map, and then the mountains are in the bottom right of the map. I would advise going bottom left first though, you can a quick side quest and get a scene with Ruth in the port town.
this forest?
1715473333499.png
XD

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes