harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
i hate rpgm, is there a gallery and is anyone willing to drop a save?
here is a full save for 0.61 in the gallery room

I hate RPGM too, but this game is good despite the engine.
there are teleporters that drastically reduce the walking. you can grab a dessert eagle (spelling intentional) pistol from the gallery room that will result in all enemies insta dying. only need 1 click to skip through the loot screen. (or hold W to fast forward)

Also, you can change your name in the gallery room too.

edit:
RPGM splits off the saves metadata. if I included my save metadata file it would break all your existing saves instead.
IIRC the way to import a downloaded save in RPGM is:

step 1: open the game and save into a slot of your choice. for example slot 3. then close the game.
step 2: sort the save files by date. find the latest save name. rename the downloaded file to have the same name. for example changing it from saying save10 to save3
step 3: overwrite the file you have with the file you downloaded
step 4: run the game again and load slot 3. then immediately save into it again to overwrite it. this will fix the metadata.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It looks decent, but there is preggo content?

iembunny

Aug 22, 2021
here is a full save for 0.61 in the gallery room

I hate RPGM too, but this game is good despite the engine.
there are teleporters that drastically reduce the walking. you can grab a dessert eagle (spelling intentional) pistol from the gallery room that will result in all enemies insta dying. only need 1 click to skip through the loot screen. (or hold W to fast forward)

Also, you can change your name in the gallery room too.

cant load save need the global.rpgsave

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
how do i complete sea-soggy biscuit? i cant find who to fuck
the answer is in the walkthrough.

teleport to your castle.
exit castle. go right right and down to exit town.
there is a farm on the left of the screen. there is a barn at the back right side of the farm.
there you will find a slutty size queen farmer's daughter who will fuck you. or use a machine to skip the scene if you dislike her.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Hey guys, i need a little help, every time i try to enter to the 2nd floor of the guild in Akaba, the game fails to load an image, i cheked and the image is there, but this still hapen

Reactions: arkhell

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Stuck Trying to figure out the clue of the secret stash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can think of two "Games" that happen within the game, Fishing in Roma, and Racing in Akaba. Though there is a Puzzle at Mia's Shop in Akaba. In our world the Sun Rises in the East and sets in the west, and on a map West is usually left (when north is up) in the walkthrough it says the potion shop is East, far left Akaba... I am confused here beyond measure.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Stuck Trying to figure out the clue of the secret stash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can think of two "Games" that happen within the game, Fishing in Roma, and Racing in Akaba. Though there is a Puzzle at Mia's Shop in Akaba. In our world the Sun Rises in the East and sets in the west, and on a map West is usually left (when north is up) in the walkthrough it says the potion shop is East, far left Akaba... I am confused here beyond measure.
Screenshot (18).png

Reactions: glcksbrchy

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I was right about where it was but I was looking south... Now have a 100% completion save, all decorations, all quests, all resources, and all chests I have come across.

Last edited:
Reactions: csum
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes