Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I started the game and I noticed how I could only select the new game option. I am not sure why because I do remember saving a few times in the previous version.
PC or Android? On PC you'll need to copy the saves from the previous version into the new one.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Ahh, the saves are stored in the game folder, if you've deleted it they are gone:cry:
Welp, now I know. Most of the games I've played here store the saves in another extra location but I guess now I know what to do next time...

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
I'm confused . I complete current Main Quest Story, but have no idea how to find Goblin Villsge. Cause for a potion Goblin salt is needed

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
Welp, now I know. Most of the games I've played here store the saves in another extra location but I guess now I know what to do next time...
RenPy games stores in different folder. RPGMaker games in 90-95% of cases store Save files ONLY localy.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Asked her. She only says "Ask the goblin on the right side of the Goblin Village". My only guess was the same place I asked for White stallion's hair. But found goblin nowhere still. Looked everywhere
Ah, so there's a cave in the forest south of Roma. You need to go through that cave to get to the village.
how do you enter prime estate ?
Progress the main quest

Oct 2, 2021
I finished all the quests but I can't find the beginning of "Discord Kitten" where you have to Talk to girl on Prime estate in Akaba

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
I finished all the quests but I can't find the beginning of "Discord Kitten" where you have to Talk to girl on Prime estate in Akaba
I was able to do this task. I finished fully current Main Queet , entered the building with supplies (there must be not too far from entrance two men with mustache (plus there'll be Guards). Once you'll enter, leader will order to kill Main Character, but the Guard we met in tavern will kill them and meeting the girl will be available

Oct 2, 2021
I was able to do this task. I finished fully current Main Queet , entered the building with supplies (there must be not too far from entrance two men with mustache (plus there'll be Guards). Once you'll enter, leader will order to kill Main Character, but the Guard we met in tavern will kill them and meeting the girl will be available
thanks

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
No sex wit gob, now thats disappointing. Will she get scenes in the future? I mean, the art style is fantastic, but I mainly bought the game for some goblin girl action.

I just noticed it saying "end of content." So, forget that question.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
No sex wit gob, now thats disappointing. Will she get scenes in the future? I mean, the art style is fantastic, but I mainly bought the game for some goblin girl action.

I just noticed it saying "end of content." So, forget that question.
End of content for now, scenes coming in the future :)

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
What a pleasant surprise this game is - flawless, simple rpgm experience with great art and perfect humor (a lot of the devs here take their games way too seriously).
My one advice would be to extend the sex scenes with more dirty talk - there are not that many of them and having some more talking / inner monologue from both mc and the girls would help give them more weight. And the writing chops to do this are obviously there (y)

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes