Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I don't see Maximus either. Perhaps because I have an improved castle...
Ah yeah, because you can only get the improved castle by cheating before this point it's soft locked the quest for you. The reward for the quest is unlocking the improved castle upgrade.

squall81

Jan 16, 2018
nice game, got it through steam, played a big bit, like it, funny as hell, laughed out loud more than one time that's for sure ...

one question, who's the artist behind the chara design?

thanks in advance (y)

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
nice game, got it through steam, played a big bit, like it, funny as hell, laughed out loud more than one time that's for sure ...

one question, who's the artist behind the chara design?

thanks in advance (y)
Glad you enjoyed it! The Artist is StarliAneChan

Han

Nov 13, 2016
got stuck at the boss battle in the potion basement and backed out and lost all progress.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the fuck is wrong with these quests? The instructions are SHIT and it is broken as fuck. I guessed I needed to light up all torches and I did but IF you DO NOT do it in proper order from cheat it does not fucking work! Now add to that the fucking BOSS battle is broken I do what the fuck it says press and hold arrow down in the direction and it does not fucking work always lose the battle.. WTF is wrong with this DEV fucking wrong instructions for everything!

Last edited:

d3nj1

May 14, 2023
Elsy scene in "Fit for a Queen" will happen even if you're still not cured from the "Sea-Soggy-Biscuit" quest. Dunno if .51 solves that

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
So... the old saves no longer work? Does anyone have a save from where the old content ended... I don't feel like playing all the game from the start...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremInAnotherWorld-0.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mizunoto

Mar 8, 2020
i cant seem to find the book that allows you to use the teleporters, ive found it before but my save got corrupted and now i cant find it again

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
So... the old saves no longer work? Does anyone have a save from where the old content ended... I don't feel like playing all the game from the start...
Old saves should still work, what issue are you having?
Elsy scene in "Fit for a Queen" will happen even if you're still not cured from the "Sea-Soggy-Biscuit" quest. Dunno if .51 solves that
Thanks for the report. I'll get that fixed.
i cant seem to find the book that allows you to use the teleporters, ive found it before but my save got corrupted and now i cant find it again
Do the quest in the tavern

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Ok what are you supoused to do in this puzzle
Lighting all lights does not solve it.

1697793822198.png

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Ok what are you supoused to do in this puzzle
Lighting all lights does not solve it.
That's a weird one. Try resetting it and doing it again? Do you remember how you got to the solution? It might help me find out why it didn't solve for you. The intended way is in the guide, although it should work any way so somethings wrong.

*Edit* Found out that one of the torches doesn't turn off properly. Will get that fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570 and Exsa

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
That's a weird one. Try resetting it and doing it again? Do you remember how you got to the solution? It might help me find out why it didn't solve for you. The intended way is in the guide, although it should work any way so somethings wrong.

*Edit* Found out that one of the torches doesn't turn off properly. Will get that fixed.
Well that explains it, i'll wait for fix

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes