jwar2136

Aug 22, 2022
I know it's a bit early to ask but somehow my game bugged out and now screen is black while i was finishing side quests. if someone has a save for 0.5 they're willing to share, i'd appreciate it. thanks.

LewdHat

Jul 25, 2019
Minor complaint: The Teleporter system is very missable as it's hidden in the building in the Border Gate - is this intentional? Mind you, I probably just missed a text box talking about it and I'm fairly inattentive so I probably missed something obvious besides the bars, but still.
Related, the Side Quest Hint system, with the new side quest will tell you to 'Interact with the Teleporter outside Akaba,' but that only works if the Teleporters are active as mentioned above, so it feels like there should be a hint to unlock the Teleporter system, if you haven't already when you reach that point.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Related, the Side Quest Hint system, with the new side quest will tell you to 'Interact with the Teleporter outside Akaba,' but that only works if the Teleporters are active as mentioned above,
Yeah that's a fair point I'll adjust the hint to be for the teleport system first.

Hello Jong, i think the cultist is too hard, ive try Mouse and keyboard and i can't pass him
OK, I'll add in a failsafe so if you fail the fight three times you can skip it.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Seeing art this good in an RPGMaker game is kinda painful.
It's gorgeous though, congrats.

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
OK, I'll add in a failsafe so if you fail the fight three times you can skip it.
Hello Jong, I've done the fight on keyboard and I ended up finding it feasible, but I had to do it by mashing the corresponding key each time the arrow was on screen since it didn't always register the first press. I think the main issue is that the time window the player has to press the key could be better synchronized with the time window when the arrow is displayed on screen.

Hope this helps!

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hello Jong, I've done the fight on keyboard and I ended up finding it feasible, but I had to do it by mashing the corresponding key each time the arrow was on screen since it didn't always register the first press.
Your supposed to press and hold the direction key rather than tap it. It does say that in the instructions but I understand the instinct would be to just tap it. I might try and adjust it as it seems like people are missing that.

Fujiwara1305

Dec 1, 2019
The Background is really distracting from the arrows and the arrows don't register half the time. a Boss Fight should be challening and not close to impossible.

In my opinion the timing on the boss is a bit too strict.
I regularly hit the boss but get hit back instead of it canceling his hits.

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
It looks like Laws and Lore quest in bugged or something. I talked to priest in Akaba then went to Maximus place near castle it said to me to go home but Maximus isn't near the house. And in game walkthrough still tells to search for scholar

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
It looks like Laws and Lore quest in bugged or something. I talked to priest in Akaba then went to Maximus place near castle it said to me to go home but Maximus isn't near the house. And in game walkthrough still tells to search for scholar
You should find him stood here
1697712235363.png

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes