Harem in Another World [v0.44] [Jong Games]

Original Size: ~600MB
Compressed Size: ~350MB

Win:
| | |

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From the entrance the solution is: Right-Right-Right-Up-Left-Left-Up then go down the ladder
Please fix this horrible level. The skeletons don't stay dead so you can't take time to figure out the pattern. There is no damn clue to the pattern. This random horrible way to find the ladder is utterly ridiculous.
1. No hints
2. Respawning skeletons that move super fast
3. can only carry 10 potions

This level is designed that if someone does not tell you the direction YOU WILL NEVER EVER FIND THE WAY because your busy dodging damn skeletons because you only have so many health potions and you can't take time to figure out where you been and the damn dungeon is so damn dark on top of all that!

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
molitar have you played the latest version? I changed it so the skeletons don't respawn.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
7 months later and STILL the gdmned fishing hasn't been FIXED?
I have to go out 50 times that's IF I catch one fcking fish??
Where are the cheat codes so I can bypass this farming sht??
OH and when was the last time you went to the rocky MOUNTAINS for a fishing trip like the fish seem to swim in here???

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I have to go out 50 times that's IF I catch one fcking fish??
You must be doing something pretty wrong if you can't catch a single fish? You should be making 200g a go quite easily with the upgraded boat. If your playing on android make sure you select android in the intro.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You must be doing something pretty wrong if you can't catch a single fish? You should be making 200g a go quite easily with the upgraded boat. If your playing on android make sure you select android in the intro.
I was playing on my PC, first using my mouse to try and guide the boat, then getting too frustrated when the boat decided to travel in an opposite direction, then using the arrow keys.
I rest on top of the sparkling area and click the space bar to try and pick it up...a dozen times before I actually do.
Avoiding the 3 whirlpools in the process, and often CHASING the fish so they are literally climbing...mountains.
I get more than one, maybe 3 at a time, certainly NEVER 10 at a time, AND I am doing that TO upgrade the boat.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Game is easy and simple but the mechanics are buggy.
Fishing is pretty bad mechanically and unintuitive. The arena questline isn't the most intuitive as you have to go out your way to find out you need to go into the Arena or right outside the arena to find weaknesses of the fighters.

Jong Games art is amazing but this game is being gated by RPGM. Please use Unity. This game has so much potential and you can even use sprites for movement or make a better VN in Unity with better functioning minigames.

This game's concept has potential to be a 9/10 and one of the best on the site but the RPGM gimicks are limiting it severely.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I was playing on my PC, first using my mouse to try and guide the boat, then getting too frustrated when the boat decided to travel in an opposite direction, then using the arrow keys.
I rest on top of the sparkling area and click the space bar to try and pick it up...a dozen times before I actually do.
Avoiding the 3 whirlpools in the process, and often CHASING the fish so they are literally climbing...mountains.
I get more than one, maybe 3 at a time, certainly NEVER 10 at a time, AND I am doing that TO upgrade the boat.
Those are reefs, mate, the fish are hiding in the reefs.

And the solution is to smash the spacebar several times as you pass over the fish, not to pray they stop moving long enough for you to sit down and grab them.

Is there some kind of gallery in game. Can I see the scenes and pictures after iv seen them later on?
There's a gallery in the basement of the castle. I forget exactly how to access it, but check around the teleporter stone once you've activated it.

Reactions: BluexRexy

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Those are reefs, mate, the fish are hiding in the reefs.

And the solution is to smash the spacebar several times as you pass over the fish, not to pray they stop moving long enough for you to sit down and grab them.

There's a gallery in the basement of the castle. I forget exactly how to access it, but check around the teleporter stone once you've activated it.
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Karnewarrior
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes