Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Indiana Johnson Quest: Walking around the Temple for hours, nothing triggers, have it all mapped and everything. Am I missing something? I've been back and forth through the two doors, and both teleporters. Anything gives?
From the entrance the solution is: Right-Right-Right-Up-Left-Left-Up then go down the ladder

Reactions: Aspiring Istari

Aspiring Istari

Jan 11, 2023
Thoroughly enjoying this. Really looking forward to the next update, great work! I've just joined on Patreon and I hope others join also to support this great content

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jong Games

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
I really advise adding a 'Hints' section to each stage of the game to point players where they can go next, perhaps.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I have now set up a Discord server for the game here: feel free to drop in and say hi!

Reactions: SlimePrimeTime

Kratos598dark

Apr 21, 2023
Can someone help me with the indiana Johnson quest I don't know where i should go.i found the temple but I can't get in and now i don't know what to do

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HaremInAnotherWorld-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
FFS, can someone port this game to android like a normal human being = outside of android system folder? None of these devs listen. Majority of the phones are rooted, so you can't upload your saves, because everything is hidden...

purplebeaver

Oct 5, 2020
how do i get into the abandoned castle? can't do anything with the boulder in the way, keeps saying i need someone strong in my party but no clue how to do that.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Very nice art..AND Tits!
ElsyGifSmallSize.gif

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes