lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
God please make the fishing minigame more enjoyfull like by removing the need to press enter like a tard to expect fishing. Just make fishing on collision or something else because it's definitively not enjoyable (and don't allow the fish to go on the mountain too). Else, art and game is good

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Harem in Another World [v0.35] [Jong Games] – COMPRESSED

Win/NW.js v0.35 · · · (199.2 MiB :: 802.9 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Can someone tell me where is forest and graveyard ?
Go to the east(the arena)-go down-go down-follow the path downwards-there will be a sign board-click on it to view the directions. Do note you wont be able to leave the city unless u clear the abandoned castle(top west side of the city).

Just an advice...edit ur save and get 99 potions else its difficult to even complete the quests.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Alvein might have what you're looking for.
It does, but it's the one character but it's still definitely there! I dunno what it is but something about a shortstack taking a massive dicking is hot asf! It could be any race, and preferably legal aged character of course, but still it's just so frickin' hot IMO!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The game already has goblins in it:unsure:? There will be more content with them in the future.

That's good to hear because the thumbnails only show human and ghost lewds, otherwise I'd have never been able to find out if you didn't say so! ^_^ Either way it's on my "to do" list of games to check out, PROBABLY right after I finish going through all the new content in "A Struggle with Sin"... Personally, I prefer this game's animation style to the more realistic CG but I can always appreciate quality loops overall!

I think your doing something wrong if your numbers are that low? You should be making over 100g each time with the basic boat and over 200g with the upgraded one.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Having trouble starting "Prick for a dick" according to the walkthrough I go to the cactus in the forest, but it does nothing.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Having trouble starting "Prick for a dick" according to the walkthrough I go to the cactus in the forest, but it does nothing.
Hmm yeah looks like I missed out the start of that one. Quest starts when you speak to the chief in the nomad camp past the border.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
:( Another fantasy harem RPG WITHOUT the shortstacks, why so much stigma towards goblinettes and the like?! I wish people would make more games like this and actually PUT dwarf, halfling, gnome, goblin, etc. scenes in, but no I guess that's just wishful thinking... Nice concept here though, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Have you tried Paccsu?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i think there should be skills that you can level up to skip battles and mini games and could help with an early quest for the tournament so u dont have to fight dirty

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Have you tried Paccsu?
I have actually, in fact up to about a few months ago I was one of Zem's patrons! They got some fun content, for sure, but I'm not as big a fan of anal fetish content as they are so it started to feel like I was wasting money and I ended up having to pull out of that commitment, or at least pay to get specific releases and then cancel after... No denying they got fun games though!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The game is nice, but....

You state combat is to be avoided, yet, the monsters actively chase you in the graveyard and temple, at least the bats moved somewhat random in the cave leading to the castle, you need to fix this and provide some kind of clue in the temple, I'm running around just saving the game and adding more potions after I go through about 10 of them.

Edit: And of course right after I posted this I found the way down.

Last edited:

cityofcarse

Dec 8, 2019
Indiana Johnson Quest: Walking around the Temple for hours, nothing triggers, have it all mapped and everything. Am I missing something? I've been back and forth through the two doors, and both teleporters. Anything gives?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes